Today we discuss the courage to revolutionize leadership, lead change successfully in any organization, and take your business image to a completely new level.
My first guest, Jennifer Campbell, is a Senior Change & Transformation Manager, Leadership & Organization Development Professional, and Executive & Relationship Systems Coach. She shares the rules that every leader should follow to make change a success, and provides insight into how to develop managers and leaders for the next generation.
My second guest, Ann Landstrom, is a professional photographer with over 20 years of experience and countless award-winning images that she’s captured through her lens. She shares her experience with helping people understand their brand, shine in photographs, and take their life and business to a whole new level.
- How corporate America has changed over the years and where it stands today
- Why most companies that remain hierarchical-based versus flat-based won’t survive
- What we need to know to empower ourselves as impactful leaders
- Two important questions to ask a potential employee to maintain a values-based organization
- How replacing the concept of a “team” with a “tribe” can significantly minimize turnover rates
- What’s wrong with our current leadership and change management practices
- The key benefits of systemic leadership and why it’s essential for leaders today
- What we can do to ensure that our organization lives longer and actually lasts
- The three key things that need to happen to leverage the benefits of systemic leadership
- How to break the bounds of corporate culture in an organization
- Increasing your image as a business consultant, entrepreneur, or business owner
- Why the “inner game” of business is what creates the most success
- Practicing the presence of peace in our lives and ascending our thinking
“Companies today have a shorter lifespan and they need to fight in order to survive, let alone thrive.” – Jennifer Campbell
Jennifer Campbell is a Senior Change & Transformation Manager, Leadership & Organization Development Professional, and Executive & Relationship Systems Coach with over 20 years of worldwide professional experience in fortune global 500 companies such as Ford Motor Company, Hewlett Packard, Vodafone Group, NTT, Air France-KLM Group, Deutsche Bank, Royal Philips and Telstra Corporations.
She is also the founder and host of the annual and online Systemic Leadership Summit and the creator of Systemic Leadership Mastery: a tested and effective approach towards sustainable change and transformation, by leading organizations as living human systems.
Jennifer’s mission is to help leaders, teams, and organizations change and transform towards growth, success, and happiness in life, and to do business in an increasingly complex international context.
She organized the world’s biggest online systemic event, the Systemic Leadership Summit, to inspire and call forth leaders like you, and to help them tap into the collective leadership and co-create sustainable social change in their businesses, their lives and on this planet.
It may be easy to crop and filter Instagram-worthy selfies with your phone, but it will never compare to the natural radiance within that’s revealed through the lens of Ann Photography.
With Ann Landstrom’s 20 years experience and award-winning images, she provides each client that steps inside her studio with a luxury experience that activates and captures the best version of themselves.
Whether you’re seeking portraits for business branding, boudoir, or family legacy – you’ll receive a professional and gorgeous memento that can be cherished for years to come.
Learn more about all of Ann’s photography services and book your appointment at www.annphotography.com.
“Once you pass through your fears a whole new door opens.” – Ann Landstrom
- Reserve a seat for Jennifer Campbell’s Masterclass, “The 5 Shifts The Top 1% of Leaders Are Using to Successfully Lead Any Business Change”
- Contact Ann Landstrom at (760)-610-6263
- Release-Renew-Evolve Book
Visit TheCourageToChangeEverything.com to pre-order Ken’s new book, The Courage to Change Everything: Strategies and Wisdom to Transform Your Life One Day at a Time
Learn More About Host Ken D. Foster
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts:
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Leave a note in the comment section below
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is truly invaluable!