GUEST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHY WOULD I WANT TO BE A GUEST ON VOICES OF COURAGE RADIO – PODCAST – TV SHOW?
Companies and Business Professionals become guests for a variety of reasons. They use the platform to increase their position in their marketplace, raise brand awareness, educate and empower people and promote their business to gain potential clients. Being a Guest on Voices of Courage is an impactful way to reach your audience whether Conservative Progressive or Conscious audience.
WHAT IS VOICES OF COURAGE RADIO ABOUT?
VOICES OF COURAGE is a Power Packed Radio – Podcast – TV Show where audiences engage in growing their businesses and transforming their lives. The 60-minute weekly show is provocative, entertaining and challenges audiences to live up to their highest potential.
WHAT IS THE MISSION OF VOICES OF COURAGE?
We Make a Difference by Inspiring and Igniting the Dreams of our Listeners to Grow their Businesses and Lives by Knowing the Unknowable, Seeing the Unseeable and Doing the Impossible.
WHAT SKILL AND VALUES DO WE LOOK FOR IN GUESTS?
We bring Wise Guests on the Voices of Courage Shows who Empower our Listeners to Expand their Consciousness in the areas of business, finance, leadership, relationship, health, wellness, and spirituality. Our Guests help our audience Realize Who they Truly Are, to Fulfill their Noble Goals.
HOW MANY CONSUMERS LISTEN TO RADIO THESE DAYS?
Radio is listened to by 92% of U.S. population each week and has a strong Return on Investment (R.O.I.), $6 for every $1 spent. Adults aged 18-49 that tune into radio over a week, 96% have a college degree and an annual income of $50,000+. There are 80 million American Baby Boomers, those born between 1946 and 1964, who make up a big part of the daily radio audience, and they account for roughly half of all packaged-good sales, almost $230 billion per year.
Recent research by Neilson, suggests that upping a campaign’s Ad frequency by adding radio’s big reach helps brands get inside consumers’ heads so when they see the TV or digital Ad, it adds credibility to the brand. This is known as multi-source validation, a relatively new term that is gaining traction in advertising circles. “The idea is that hearing the message and seeing the message from different sources creates greater validity, awareness, and recall in the mind of the consumer,” says Brad Kelly, managing director of Nielsen Audio. The study shows that advertising on radio drives a twenty-nine percent incremental lift in brand online search results. This proves that radio significantly impacts digital behaviors and activities–and is even more relevant in a digital and e-commerce world.
Further proof of radio’s ability to drive online search activity came in a 2017 RAB-Commissioned study from Sequent Partners and Media Monitors that showed advertising on radio drove a 29% incremental lift in brand online search results.
HOW MANY PEOPLE LISTEN TO VOICES OF COURAGE?
- Voices of Courage currently broadcasts to 102 Stations in 27 Countries
- AM/FM Market Reach: The number of listeners continues to grow each month because of our marketing efforts, so these numbers are adjusted quarterly. Currently, VOC is on 20 Terrestrial AM FM radio stations spread across the United States with a Market Reach of 12 Million. During the time slots that the program airs, there is a potential reach average of 3.25 million listeners per episode.
- Digital Broadcast Platforms: Each weekly episode of VOC is broadcast across a broad spectrum of Digital Media Stations that include: iHeart Radio, Spotify, Blog Talk Radio, and BBS Radio. Our Streaming Listeners average 82,700 per show.
- Podcast Stations: The VOC Podcast is on iTunes, Stitcher TuneIn, Lisbyn, Blubrry and 82 of the World’s Largest Podcast Stations.
- Media Partners: Through our Media Partners, Voices of Courage is streamed live directly to stations in:
Angola Greece Philippines
Argentina Iceland Portugal
Bangladesh India Romania
Brazil Ireland Russia
Bulgaria Kazakhstan Spain
Canada Kenya Sweden
Croatia Malaysia United Arab Emirates
France Montenegro United Kingdom
- Live Digital Broadcast: Each show is broadcast on Facebook Live to our 30,000 followers, averaging 700 viewers per show.
- Video Platforms: YouTube, Roku TV, and Google TV. (Through our Media Partner, we currently have 140,000 Subscribers on Roku TV)
- Social Media Reach: We now have 80,000 followers on Twitter, 30,000 followers on Facebook (4) Sites, 5,000 followers on LinkedIn, 2000 followers on Instagram, and a 21,000-subscriber email list.
- Voices of Courage Web Site: – all episodes are archived and made available to be heard on the www.voicesofcourage.us web site.
WHAT ARE THE DEMOGRAPHICS OF THE VOC AUDIENCE?
In our San Diego Market, we have defined Demographics, in other markets we don’t have specific demographics, but many markets will mirror San Diego, Click Here for the San Diego Demographics.
WHAT FEATURES COME WITH THE GUEST PACKAGE?
- Media Strategy Session with Ken D. Foster. A one-hour in-depth session designing the right radio show message for you, creating a press release message and learning how to create a one-page media kit message
- Your Show is professionally recorded/edited by the professional staff at KCBQ Studios
- Your Show will be Live Streamed on Facebook, enhanced and placed on (8) video platforms
- The Podcast of your show is played on (82) Podcast Stations giving you National and some International Exposure
- Your episode is archived on the Voices of Courage web site, KCBQ 1170 AM web site, 25 + Podcaster platforms, AM/FM 247 and BBS sites. Your show is posted on (4) Facebook sites with 30,000 + followers, Twitter with 80,000 + followers, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- The Press Release you write is sent to 1,000 media sites
- Pictures are taken in the studio to share on your web site and social media
- A show banner is created featuring you to use on social media
- You will have access to the Voices of Courage Insider Resource Center
- The top 600 Podcast hosts and show contact info
- The top 500 Radio show hosts and show contact info
- Access to Event Planners and Groups looking for speakers
WHAT IS THE BENEFIT TO BECOMING A GUEST?
There are many benefits, but the simple answer is higher customer recognition, greater credibility, and more business!
WHAT IS THE INVESTMENT?
Guest Media Packages start at $1,200.
ARE THERE EXCEPTIONS TO THE GUEST FEES?
Yes, If guests have an established brand, with a minimum combined Social Media Following of 50,000 followers and an email database of at least 50,000, there is no guest fee as long as the guest will promote the show to their databases and followers.
Whom DO I CONTACT?
If you would like to discuss Sponsor opportunities, questions, details, or proposals contact:
P 760.500.9582 E email@example.com