Today we discuss tapping into our own unique purpose and creating a life filled with miracles.
Right now, at this very moment, you have the power to change your life by tapping into a higher realm of consciousness. You can start on a journey that will lead you to freedom – mentally, emotionally, physically, and spiritually – by using the power of your mind.
Let’s face it, miracles are happening around us every day. The problem is that most people aren’t aware of this. So, what goes into creating a miracle and is there a way that we can open ourselves up to manifesting them regularly in our lives?
My first guest, Nick Lowery, is an NFL legend and Hall of Famer who spent 18 years as a kicker for the Kansas City Chiefs. He joins me today to talk about the courage that comes from tapping into something bigger than ourselves, overcoming rejection, and living a life of purpose.
Nick also shares how CTE (chronic traumatic encephalopathy), a degenerative brain disease found in athletes and others with a history of repetitive brain trauma/concussive injuries, is impacting the lives of many people. He discusses the groundbreaking research and development of cannabinoid-based treatments for CTE which will make the brain five times more resilient to impact, and what this means for the future of the NFL.
My second guest, Marci Shimoff, is a #1 New York Times best-selling author, a world-renowned transformational teacher, and an expert on happiness, success, and unconditional love. She joins me today to talk about finding the real secret sauce to happiness and a formula for living in the “miracle zone.”
Marci shares her personal struggle with years of unhappiness that pushed her to eventually open up and listen to her own inner wisdom. She explains the importance of living aligned with the truth of who we are and how we can all create conducive conditions for miracles to frequently flow into our lives.
- Tapping into higher realms of consciousness and using the power of the mind
- Acknowledging fears and overcoming rejection in order to tap into our greatest selves
- The courage that comes from tapping into something greater than ourselves
- How CTE is impacting the lives of many athletes and what’s being done
- KannaLife and the development of cannabinoid-based therapeutics for neurological diseases
- Listening to our own inner wisdom and discovering the real secret sauce to happiness
- Creating the conditions and circumstances for more miracles to flow into our lives
- The three-step formula for manifesting miracles and stepping into our “miracle zone”
- Setting the right intentions – Understanding ego-based intentions vs. soul-based intentions
- How a lack of self-worth and self-love can block miracles from showing up in our lives
“When you’re in a state of flow your best natural instincts take over, and at times, the brain does some things that are truly supernatural.” – Nick Lowery
Kansas City Chiefs Hall of Famer, Nick Lowery, is a former NFL placekicker for the New England Patriots, the Kansas City Chiefs, and New York Jets.
He was the most accurate kicker in NFL History, and in 2009 he was inducted into the Kansas City Chiefs Hall of Fame.
Nick worked for three U.S. Presidents in the White House during his NFL career, and was the first pro athlete with a Masters and Fellowship from the Kennedy School of Government at Harvard.
He is the winner of the most prestigious humanitarian award an NFL player can receive, The Byron Whizzer White Award.
Nick was selected to the Pro Bowl three times, and when he retired, was ranked first in field goal percentage and also had the most field goals in NFL history.
He is currently tenth on the NFL’s list of all-time scoring leaders, and is the Chiefs’ all-time leading scorer, with 1,466 points in his 14 seasons with the club.
Marci Shimoff is a #1 New York Times best-selling author, a world-renowned transformational teacher, and an expert on happiness, success, and unconditional love.
Marci’s books include the runaway bestsellers, Happy for No Reason, Love for No Reason, and six titles in the phenomenally successful Chicken Soup for the Woman’s Soul series.
Her books have sold more than 16 million copies worldwide in 33 languages, have topped all of the major bestseller lists, and have been on the New York Times best-seller list for a total of 121 weeks.
Marci is one of the best-selling female non-fiction authors of all time.
She is also the host of the national PBS television special called Happy for No Reason, is a featured teacher in The Secret, and is the narrator for the award-winning film, Happy.
President and co-founder of the Esteem Group, Marci delivers keynote addresses and seminars on happiness, success, empowerment, and unconditional love to Fortune 500 companies, professional and non-profit organizations, women’s associations and audiences around the world.
Marci is currently leading a one-year mentoring program called Your Year of Miracles. Her opening seminar has been heard by more than 70,000 people.
Marci earned her MBA from UCLA and holds an advanced certificate as a stress management consultant. She is a founding member and on the board of directors of the Transformational Leadership Council, a group of 100 top transformational leaders.
Through her books and her presentations, Marci’s message has touched the hearts and rekindled the spirits of millions of people throughout the world. She is dedicated to helping people live more empowered and joy-filled lives.
Check out the video below to watch our interview:
“We can’t create miracles – they are a gift of the divine. But, what we can do is create the conditions or the circumstances for more miracles to flow into our lives.” – Marci Shimoff
- Happy For No Reason: 7 Steps to Being Happy From the Inside Out
- Love For No Reason: 7 Steps to Creating a Life of Unconditional Love
- Follow Marci Shimoff on Facebook
- Dying to Be Me by Anita Moorjani
- The Power of Eight: Harnessing the Miraculous Energies of a Small Group to Heal Others, Your Life, and the World
- The Intention Experiment: Using Your Thoughts to Change Your Life and the World
- AnnPhotography.com – Contact Ann Landstrom at (760)-610-6263
Visit TheCourageToChangeEverything.com to pre-order Ken’s new book, The Courage to Change Everything: Strategies and Wisdom to Transform Your Life One Day at a Time
Learn More About Host Ken D. Foster
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts:
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Leave a note in the comment section below
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is truly invaluable!