Today we discuss what the Coronavirus pandemic can teach us and how we can continue moving forward and visualizing a bright future.
My first guest, JimmyG Graham, is a certified hypnotherapist and motivational and corporate keynote speaker who helps entrepreneurs, sales teams, and personal clients transform their lives by visualization to create a life filled with health, wellness, and happiness. He joins me today to share how we can master our own matrix and use visualization to increase our wealth, boost our happiness, and change our reality.
My second guest, Matt Johnson, is a marketing agency founder, podcaster, and musician who runs a podcast launch and production agency that helps business coaches, consultants, and thought leaders use done-for-you podcasting to attract an audience, build influence, and become MicroFamous. He joins me today to discuss strategies for attracting an audience online, building influence, and creating ideal clients systematically.
- How visualization can be used effectively to attract more money in your life
- The power of the subconscious mind and controlling how we react to things around us
- How we can use visualization to increase our income and our beliefs to create wealth
- How to break the cycle of limiting beliefs around money and master our own matrix
- The three stages of influence and how to hit the “tipping point” where you become known
- Two strategies being used to win online and how to beat them with your own MicroFamous strategy
- The missing link for converting attention into sales and the #1 alternative to paid traffic
- How to reach people online in a world where organic reach is continuously dropping
- Deciding if now is the time to pivot in our business or if it’s time to stay the course
“Always be conscious of what you’re feeding your mind. Feed it positive information, because sitting in front of the TV and filling your head with all the gloom and doom stuff will drive you crazy. Not only that, but it’s also a huge, monumental waste of time. Time is the only gift we have, so why not utilize it to become better?” – JimmyG Graham
“JimmyG” Graham, C.Ht is a certified hypnotherapist and motivational and corporate keynote speaker who helps entrepreneurs, sales teams, and personal clients transform their lives by using visualization to create a life filled with health, wealth and happiness.
As CEO of MindPower Presentations, Inc., he’s shared the stage with Mel Gibson and John Travolta, among others. As a keynote speaker, he has spoken at corporate functions for Cisco, Frito Lay, Home Depot, Motorola, and ReMax.
“JimmyG” shares his secrets about visualization in his international best-selling book Master Your Matrix: How to Use Visualization to Create a Life of Health, Wealth and Happiness!
When it comes to visualization specifically about making more money, “JimmyG” utilizes S.M.A.R.T. goals (specific, measurable, achievable, relevant and time-based).
Matt Johnson is a marketing agency founder, podcaster, and musician.
He runs a podcast launch & production agency based in San Diego, an international team that helps business coaches, consultants, and thought leaders use done-for-you podcasting to attract an audience, build influence, and become MicroFamous.
Matt is the author of MicroFamous and currently hosts the MicroFamous podcast.
He is a frequent podcast guest and event speaker to audiences around the US, Canada, and Australia.
“Now is the time to get in front of the right people and stay in front of them consistently with a message that’s very, very clear and compelling so that you’re memorable. Just stay in front of them, because now is the time when you can really capture market share.” – Matt Johnson
Check out the video below to watch our interview:
- The Science of Meditation – A Sampler Guide by Ken D. Foster
- Master Your Matrix: How to Visualize Your Way to Health, Wealth, and Happiness! by JimmyG Graham
- Get Your Free Copy of MicroFamous!
- MicroFamous Podcast with Matt Johnson
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) information on UK Health Radio
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts:
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is truly invaluable!