Today we discuss how to cultivate the perfect mindset to be an Entrepreneur and create wealth through kindness and commitment.
Our first guest, Jill Lublin, shares advice on kindness and how applying it in everyday business can contribute significantly to building wealth. Our second guest, Robert Allen, talks about the values that drive success and the power of making strong commitments.
- Cultivating the perfect mindset to be an entrepreneur and create wealth
- What keeps people stuck with not being able to generate money in their lives
- Doing what is “reasonable” or “realistic” versus having dreams and big goals
- How the word “How?” gets in your way
- Kindness and building wealth – how do they combine?
- The benefits companies receive by actively practicing kindness
- What practicing kindness means on a corporate level and how it can be implemented
- Some of the best ways that people can tune into their kindness and apply it to everyday business
- ROI (return on investment) versus ROK (return on kindness)
- The power of giving and how it generates success for people
- The differing mindsets of entrepreneurs and employees
- The top values that drive success
- The 4 maps of happy, successful people
- The importance of making strong commitments
- Smart Money Segment with Steve Sexton from Sexton Advisory Group
“Take a look at your life and see where are you giving in a way that serves others and in a way that feels right to you and your business.” – Jill Lublin
Jill Lublin is a master publicity strategist and consultant and a Best-Selling author of four books.
With 200+ speaking engagements each year, she consistently wows audiences worldwide with her entertaining and interactive keynotes, seminars, and training programs on publicity, networking, and influence marketing.
Jill has shared her powerful networking and publicity strategies on the stages of Tony Robbins, T. Harv Eker, Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen, Loral Langemeier, Richard Simmons, and many others.
Thousands of people have attended her popular “Crash Course in Publicity”, which she teaches live several times a month at locations around the U.S. and Canada, as well as a live online webinar. Her popular home study system is used by clients worldwide who are ready to create greater success and revenues for themselves and their companies.
Over the past 25 years, Jill has worked with ABC, NBC, CBS, and other national and international media as a highly regarded publicity expert. She has been featured in The New York Times, Women’s Day, Fortune Small Business, Entrepreneur, and Inc. magazines.
Jill is the author of four bestselling books including, Get Noticed…Get Referrals, Networking Magic, Guerrilla Publicity (regarded as the “PR Bible”), and The Profit of Kindness. She is acknowledged as the go-to person for building success through influence marketing, networking, and publicity. Jill is also the Producer and Host of the TV show, “Messages of Hope”, which inspires people to take positive action to improve their lives and create a better world.
In addition to her speaking engagements, Jill trains and consults with executives, sales teams and marketing departments in Fortune 500 companies, as well as in small-to-medium-sized companies. Her innovative influence marketing and publicity techniques consistently increase bottom line results for her clients.
Robert G. Allen is an author and mentor, beloved for his down-to-earth style and highly effective systems.
His purpose in life is to help others achieve their dreams, and he has spent his entire life helping people earn more and live better.
Bob is the author of 11 books, including the #1 Best-sellers, Nothing Down, Multiple Streams of Income, The Four Maps of Happy Successful People, Creating Wealth, and The Challenge.
Combined, his books have spent almost 100 weeks on the NY Times best-selling list and has sold over four million copies.
Over the past 40 years, millions of people have attended his live training and seminars. His graduates have earned billions in profits by following his financial advice. Today, there are literally thousands of millionaires and multi-millionaires worldwide who attribute their success to Bob Allen’s systems and strategies.
“When we make strong commitments to things, the whole Universe responds to that, and most people never get there because of fear or distraction.” – Robert Allen
- Jill’s FREE gift: Implement a Successful PR Strategy
- Get Noticed… Get Referrals: Build Your Client Base and Your Business by Making a Name for Yourself
- Guerrilla Publicity: Hundreds of Sure-Fire Tactics to Get Maximum Sales for Minimum Dollars
- Networking Magic: How to Find Connections that Transform Your Life
- The Profit of Kindness: How to Influence Others, Establish Trust, and Build Lasting Business Relationships
- Creating Wealth: Retire in Ten Years Using Allen’s Seven Principles of Wealth
- Nothing Down for the 2000s: Dynamic New Wealth Strategies in Real Estate
- Multiple Streams of Income: How to Generate a Lifetime of Unlimited Wealth
- The One Minute Millionaire: The Enlightened Way to Wealth
- The Four Maps of Happy Successful People: A Visual System for Personal Change
- Ask and You Will Succeed: 1001 Extraordinary Questions to Create Life-Changing Results
- Visit: SextonAdvisoryGroup.com or call: 1-(800)-560-2611 for your financial services
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts with us:
- Leave a note in the comment section below
- Send an email: ContactUs@TransitionRadioShow.com
- Share this show on Facebook
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is invaluable!