Welcome to the new Transition Radio!
Today is the exciting premiere of Transition Radio featuring Transition Coaches and Best-Selling Authors, Paula Shaw and Ken D. Foster. Throughout this show, we will explore strategies to navigate changes in health, relationships, money, career, and more! You will get the information and tools to make your life smoother, easier, and more productive.
- Current Events – The fear of the unknown and what is going to happen down the road
- Dealing with politics and war – Addressing fear and what you have control over in life
- How to overcome challenges and become empowered
- Increasing awareness of what you choose to think about and focus on
- How to ask the right questions to attract what you want in your life
- Affirmations and why they don’t always work
- The Alternative Way – New ways to heal old injuries
- The many benefits of practicing meditation
- How To Get What You Want – Success habits that actually work!
“Whatever we focus on we feed energy to, and whatever we feed energy to is going to grow. Do you want to grow what you fear, or do you want to grow a solution?” – Paula Shaw
Paula Shaw, CADC, DCEP is a Grief and Addictions Therapist. She is also a Best-Selling Author, Keynote Speaker, and Transition Radio Talk Show Host on AM1170 The Answer.
For more than 20 years, Paula has used her proprietary Conscious Healing and Repatterning Therapy (CHART) to guide people who are navigating the stress of Change and Challenge.
She uses mind/body tools and techniques to help people ease and eliminate stress, depression, anxiety, weight gain, relationship distress, career challenges, a lack of energy, and self-destructive, addictive behavior.
Her experience as a Grief Recovery Specialist and as the Director of Outreach for the Grief Recovery Institute in Beverly Hills, taught her that underneath all illness and dysfunctional behavior is unreconciled emotional distress and loss. These issues must be healed if health and change are to be lasting and productive.
Paula is the Author of Chakras, the Magnificent Seven. Her most recent book is Grief… When Will This Pain Ever End? Finding Your Way out of the Depths of Despair after Profound Loss.
Modern technology has enabled her to consult with clients all over the world helping them move smoothly and productively through life transitions.
Ken is a Best-Selling Author, Keynote Speaker, Business Strategist, and Intuitive Mentor. He delivers high-energy messages that empower audiences to live courageously, tune into their brilliance, and maximize potential.
For 21 years, Ken has led organizations to take the courageous path, expand their limitations, and free their spirit to bring harmony and bottom-line results. He is one of the most dynamic, authentic, and powerfully moving speakers in the world.
Ken is the founder and President of Premier Coaching, a business coaching, mentoring and training organization. He has logged thousands of hours working with CEO’s, Entrepreneurs, Individual Executives and Senior Professionals. Ken is a published author with 5 books and 7 training programs designed to change mediocracy into greatness.
He has written the International Best-Selling business book, Ask and You Will Succeed, 1001 Extraordinary Questions to Create Life-Changing Results, Volumes 1 and 2. Ken also has a soon to be released book, Twenty Minutes of Courage, Daily Strategies for Highly Empowered Entrepreneurs.
Ken has been featured in several books and published numerous articles in professional journals and blogs on topics covering; “The Inner Game of Business and Life”, “Personal Effectiveness”, “Relationship Management”, “Leadership”, “Building a Legacy”, and much more. Ken’s refined style, impactful message, and proven abilities consistently earn rave reviews.
“If we take off our blinders and open ourselves up to something new, we get to change and we get to heal.” – Ken D. Foster
- For more information or to book a session with Paula, visit: PaulaShaw.com or (626)-864-0756
- Paula’s book: Grief… When Will This Pain Ever End?
- For more information or to book a session with Ken, visit: KenDFoster.com or (760)-703-9365
- Ken’s book: Ask and You Will Succeed
Learn More About Hosts Paula Shaw and Ken D. Foster
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts with us:
- Leave a note in the comment section below
- Send an email: email@example.com
- Share this show on Facebook
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is truly invaluable!