Today we discuss the myths and cutting-edge wisdom of holistic dentistry and the truth about root canals.
Dr. Carey O’Rielly joins me today to talk about how a health crisis brought him to the hospital with chest pains at age 33 and led him to begin his lifelong learning as a holistic dentist. He shares the four key elements of holistic dentistry that are important for health, the truth about root canals, and what we can do to prevent dental problems.
Dr. O’Rielly’s wife, Victoria O’Rielly, also joins us to share some of her extensive knowledge of holistic dentistry care. She shares how this has given her a unique perspective on health and how they run their integrative dentistry practice.
- What led Dr. Carey O’Rielly into transitioning into holistic dentistry
- Why holistic dentistry is so important and how it compares to traditional dentistry
- The four key elements of holistic dentistry that are important for our health
- Some of the most common myths surrounding holistic dentistry
- The truth about root canals and how they can be performed holistically
- How tooth decay can impact other parts of the body including vital organs
- Why an imbalanced bite can lead to headaches, neck pain, shoulder pain, etc.
- How dentistry, gut health, and inflammation are often times interrelated
- The connection between dentistry, gut health, and issues with inflammation
- What can be done at home to protect our health and prevent dental problems
“What I see in the mouth is reflective of what I see in the body in terms of a patients general health.” – Dr. Carey O’Rielly
About Dr. O’Rielly:
Dr. Carey O’Rielly, a graduate of Duke University and USC Dental School, has been a practicing dentist for 34 years.
Presently he has a private holistic practice in a peaceful, non-toxic setting in Encinitas, CA.
He offers general and cosmetic dentistry using only bio-friendly materials, and laser treatment for infected teeth and root canals.
Dr. O’Rielly is accredited to teach other dentists about nutrition, oral systemic care, gum disease, and biocompatibility of dental materials.
He is currently working on his book series, Tooth Body Connection, and has been featured on the nationally syndicated TV show, Heal the Cause.
Victoria O’Rielly, an Applied Clinical Nutritionist and Health coach, has a background in massage, bodywork, and energy medicine.
Her extensive knowledge of holistic dental care after running Dr. O’Rielly’s Integrative Dentistry Practice in Encinitas gives her a unique perspective on health.
Together with Dr. O’Rielly, she has written extensively on dental health.
Victoria and Dr. O’Rielly want their patients to be relaxed and have trust in them and the care that they deliver.
Her my main focus is that the care gets delivered effectively, efficiently, and with as much graciousness as possible.
Check out the video below to watch our live interview in the studio:
“The little things you can do at home every day make a difference and they add up. Health is so precious; you have to do the work to protect it.” – Dr. Carey O’Rielly
- Contact Dr. Carey O’Rielly at (760)-632-1304
- Integrative Dentistry Holistic Dental Care on Facebook
- AnnPhotography.com – Contact Ann Landstrom at (760)-610-6263 – Mention Voices of Courage or let Ann know that Ken D Foster sent you to receive $100 off during this holiday season!
Visit TheCourageToChangeEverything.com to pre-order Ken’s new book, The Courage to Change Everything: Strategies and Wisdom to Transform Your Life One Day at a Time
Learn More About Host Ken D. Foster
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts:
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Leave a note in the comment section below
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is truly invaluable!