Today we discuss the truth about transitions and how to make them more smooth and positive.
Our guest, Tim C Star, joins us to share how to have a more positive and productive mindset.
- The love-hate relationship we often have with change
- Acknowledging the things that aren’t working
- Bringing core issues to the surface to make a change
- Why we often accept the unacceptable
- Going within to find a solution instead of pointing fingers
- How to deal with life and change in a positive way
- How to raise your energy and use it in a powerful way
- The choices we’re faced with when it comes to change
- Why many people have negative perspectives about themselves and others
- How fear is programmed into us and forms our initial reactions
- The importance of putting yourself first without feeling guilty
- How you can talk yourself into feeling better physically
- The law of attraction and how it helps to create opportunities and solutions
- Recognizing your personal responsibility for where you are and where you want to be
- Getting input from different sources to help change your mindset
- Removing yourself from a victim or fear mentality
- Why so many people end up unhappy in their careers and lives
- Accepting lessons from guilt, but not letting it control your life
- Smart Money Segment with Steve Sexton from Sexton Advisory Group
“The things that you focus on primarily are going to influence what comes to you in the future, and sometimes the future is only a few seconds away.” – Tim C. Star
Tim C. Star is an author, speaker, Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist (CCHT), and self-described Mindset Missionary.
His primary focus is on teaching stress relief techniques to adults, and inspiring young people to go after their dreams, both using the Law of Attraction principles.
In 2013, he lost a long-time job via phone call. When this normally depressing life crisis left him feeling happy, Tim began to question why.
The answers lay in the mindset he had developed over the years as a result of exposure to mindset principles of people like Wayne Dyer, Robert Ringer, Bob Harrington and others.
Tim decided to help others to incorporate these concepts into their own lives, and this became the foundation of what he teaches today.
“You have to recognize that you have personal responsibility for where you are in the moment and where you want to go. It’s your life, nobody else can do it for you.” – Tim C. Star
- Tim’s FREE gift: 4 Steps To Relieve Anxiety
- MindsetMissionary.com – Schedule a consultation with Tim!
- My Name Is Prosperity: A Law Of Attraction Story
- Life, Love, and the Power of Perspective: One man’s awakening to the way the world REALLY works
- Looking Out for #1: How to Get From Where You Are Now to Where You Want to Be in Life
- Visit: SextonAdvisoryGroup.com or call: 1-(800)-560-2611 for your financial services
- If you would like to contribute towards Ed and his family, please visit: www.GoFundMe.com
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts with us:
- Leave a note in the comment section below
- Send an email: ContactUs@TransitionRadioShow.com
- Share this show on Facebook
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is invaluable!