Today we discuss habits that form courage and what habits may be stopping you from being all that you can be.
In this episode, special guest David Blanchard talks about how negative habits can be neutralized and success habits installed to reprogram your mind for optimal success.
- The importance of having more wisdom vs. more information in this world
- Having the courage to go within and take your life to a completely new level
- The habits that either empower or disempower us
- Acknowledging bad habits and discovering how to actually change them
- Og Mandino and his powerful book, The Greatest Salesman in the World
- Choosing to change yourself instead of your circumstances
- Some of the most dangerous habits that a person can have
- How to get on and stay on the success tracks of life
- Overcoming negative habits and installing success habits
- Identifying where our strengths and challenges are
- How to dispel negative dialogue and increase personal power
- Creating higher expectations for yourself in a healthy way
“We know that our habits impact every facet of our lives. The decisions we make, the actions we take, the results we create – they’re all driven by our habits.” – David Blanchard
David Blanchard is the CEO of The Og Mandino Company.
He is also the creator of the Intentional Creation Assessment and coaching program.
The Assessment employs the formal science of axiological mathematics, goes below the surface of personality and attitude, and measures a person’s habits of thinking.
Over 60,000 people have experienced the Assessment, and Dave has personally debriefed over 6,000. He has also personally coached well over 4,000 individuals.
Dave is the author of Today I Begin a New Life and The Observer’s Chair—the miracle of healing self-esteem. Dave and his sweetheart, Ramona, have seven children and 27 grandchildren.
“I think one of the great and destructive habits we’ve been facing as a society is waiting for something other than us to save us.” – David Blanchard
- David’s FREE Habit Finder Profile ($99 value!)
- Today I Begin a New Life: Og Mandino for the 21st Century
- The Observer’s Chair – The Miracle of Healing Self-Esteem
- Equanimity: Conquering Mt. Entrepreneur
- Og Mandino’s book, The Greatest Salesman in the World
Visit TheCourageToChangeEverything.com to pre-order Ken’s new book, The Courage to Change Everything: Strategies and Wisdom to Transform Your Life One Day at a Time