Today we discuss the courage to untether our souls and explore a more conscious and powerful way of living.
How many of us have forgotten who we really are? A lot of us live in a place where we have forgotten what we can actually accomplish in this world and how powerful we truly are. If there’s anything that defines the 21st century, it’s uncertainty. We’re uncertain about who we are, what we can do, and how we can tap into the right mindset to achieve success and growth.
Are you craving a more natural, spiritual, or balanced life? Maybe you’ve been exploring a more conscious way of living and bringing out your soul qualities of intuition, wisdom, power, and strength. This show is not just about us expanding our presence, it’s also about deciding who we are in this world and how we can tune into the power within ourselves.
My first guest, Kirsten Asher, is the founder of the FEMethod (Feminine Embodiment Method) and an expert on feminine presence and power. She shares insightful information about how we can balance the masculine and feminine inside of us and apply both energies in our life, love, and sensuality.
My next guests are no lightweights when it comes to setting goals and overcoming obstacles to achieve them. Denise Mueller-Korenek, world record holder for paced bicycle land speed, and her coach John Howard, Olympic cyclist and Ironman Triathlon World Champion, join us to talk about accomplishing goals and share how Denise has recently made cycling history.
- Tapping into a better mindset when we’ve lost sight of our own brilliance, power, and presence
- Why doubt and uncertainty are two destructive forces holding us back from success and happiness
- Getting in touch with both our masculine and feminine qualities and characteristics
- Revolutionizing what it means to be feminine in the world today and empowering femininity
- Retracing the footsteps to who we are at our core when we seem to have lost our identity
- What the FEMethod and Dance Therapy are, how they work, and why they’re important
- Sensuality vs. sexuality – Getting in touch with our sensual side outside of sexuality
- Three ways for stopping the downward spiral that many people experience in relationships
- Balancing the masculine and feminine qualities within us and utilizing them more consciously
- The unavoidable obstacles, sacrifices, and challenges that come along with setting big goals
- How to persevere and keep the faith when big obstacles stand in the way of achieving success
- The importance of priorities and balance when our plates seem too full to take on anything new
“Take inventory of where you show up in your life. It’s trial and error and finding out what works better for you.” – Kirsten Asher
Kirsten Asher is the Founder and Visionary Creator of the Feminine Embodiment Method, also referred to as the FEMethod™.
FEMethod™ is a way for women to reconnect with their feminine energy to facilitate authentic expression through music and movement.
By aligning with their core through dance, the method brings greater harmony between their mind, body, and spirit.
The FEMethod™ is created to help women get the flow of their sensual, creative energy to open up through dance and mindset shift.
As a dancer trained in various dance forms, Kirsten understands the critical importance of body movement. In today’s world it is easy for women to find leading from the masculine side which puts them out of alignment.
By combining body movement through dance and energy work, she brings about a radical transformation in the lives of women, thereby enabling a more powerful form of self-expression.
Kirsten teaches women to “embody” and “flow” rather than “hustle” and “grind” through the way they move, breathe, and think.
She creates a space for women to explore their senses, emotions, reduce stress, and take ownership of their feminine expression while exploring the dynamics of the masculine and feminine in life, love, and sensuality.
Denise Mueller-Korenek is the first woman to set a Paced Bicycle Land Speed Record at 147mph.
Her coach, John Howard, a 3-time Olympian and member of the US Cycling Hall of Fame, approached Denise about the idea of breaking the record he set 30 years ago at 152.2 mph.
Denise was the FIRST WOMAN ever, in three separate centuries, to attempt this incredible feat.
On September 16th of this year, she made cycling history again, and is now the holder of the overall land speed world record at 183.9mph and considered “the fastest cyclist on earth.”
John Howard is Founder of John Howard Performance Sports and is one of the most intriguing and daring endurance athletes of all time.
He is a member of the US Cycling Hall Of Fame and of the UltraCycling Hall of Fame.
In addition to his pioneering work in biomechanical cycling position analysis, John has established a reputation as one of the country’s best cycling coaches.
“Usually the hardest goals to attain are ones that come with a lot of sacrifices and also a lot of challenges.” – Denise Mueller-Korenek
- Kirsten’s FREE gift: Get your embodiment guide and dance meditation here!
- Follow Kirsten Asher on Instagram
- The Project Speed on Facebook
Visit TheCourageToChangeEverything.com to pre-order Ken’s new book, The Courage to Change Everything: Strategies and Wisdom to Transform Your Life One Day at a Time
Learn More About Host Ken D. Foster
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave a note in the comment section below
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is truly invaluable!