#184 The Courage to Un-Medicate yourself with Fred Moss is HERE!
Dr. Fred Moss is a graduate of Northwestern University Medical School and a licensed psychiatrist who has served the mental health industry for nearly four decades.
During that time, he has consulted patients, practitioners, medical facilities, non-profit organizations, and community groups.
Here’s what you will discover in the Brand New Episode:
- What does it mean to be the Un-Doctor?
- When did you learn that psychiatry would be in your future?
- How has your philosophy shifted over the last 40 years in the field?
- You have 3 cats that you love dearly. How do they contribute to your life every day?
- How does being a podcaster fit in with being a psychiatrist for so many years?
And so much more…
Check it out and let me know on Instagram @voicesofcourageshow what you think about it.