Today we discuss unlocking the hidden power and true potential of the brain.
I’ve been working in the field of personal development for over 22 years now, and I’ve seen a lot of success gurus come and go. There have been many fads and countless sure-fire methods of growth. Most of these short-lived methods have one thing in common – they’re offering a “quick fix” solution to a much deeper problem.
If anyone is telling you that they have the solution to your business or life and it’s only going to take a few minutes or a few sessions, you may want to walk away. I’ve found that success doesn’t come from a quick fix, it comes from setting an intention, developing willpower, and having the right mentors and coaches to help guide you.
But, even all of those things require the right mindset and positive self-talk. In order to be successful in your life and in your business, it’s crucial that you break free from disempowering thoughts, beliefs, and habits that might be keeping you stuck. But, can you actually choose the way you feel or the results you get in life?
My guest, John Assaraf, is one of the leading mindset and behavior experts in the world. He joins us today to share powerful advice about recognizing and releasing the mental and emotional blocks that prevent so many of us from achieving our biggest goals and dreams in life. John explains how we all have much more control over our lives than we give ourselves credit for, we just have to tap into the hidden power of our brains to take hold of it.
- Strengthening our minds and overcoming our greatest obstacles
- Why all of the fads and “quick fix” methods are not the right solution
- How our brain works and how we can learn to use it to change our life
- Innercise – what it is and how we can use it to shift our mindset and behaviors
- How “innercising” can help a person get “unstuck” from where they are in life
- Breaking free from negative feelings, such as anxiety, self-doubt, etc.
- Recognizing disempowering thoughts and emotions and shifting our focus
- Becoming familiar with the “Einstein” and “Frankenstein” sides of our brain
- How to break away from the habits and patterns learned through conditioning
- What self-deprecating language patterns are actually telling our brains
- The first step toward establishing a brand new healthy habit in our lives
“Everybody focuses on physical muscles, I focus on both. Physical, in the gym, and mental and emotional with innercising.” – John Assaraf
John Assaraf is one of the leading mindset and behavior experts in the world.
He’s appeared numerous times on Larry King Live, Anderson Cooper, and The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
His latest best-selling book, Innercise: The New Science to Unlock Your Brain’s Hidden Power, helps individuals recognize and release the mental and emotional blocks that prevent them from achieving their life’s biggest goals and dreams.
John has built five multi-million dollar companies, written two New York Times Best-selling books and has been featured in eight movies, including the blockbuster hit, “The Secret,” and “Quest For Success” with Richard Branson and the Dalai Lama.
Today, he is founder and CEO of NeuroGym, a company dedicated to using the most advanced technologies and evidence-based brain training methods to help individuals unleash their fullest potential and maximize their results.
Check out the video below to watch our live interview in the studio:
“Here’s the question – if a pattern exists in the brain and it was installed either because of experiences, what someone else shared with you enough times, or what you’ve told yourself, is it possible to create a new self-image and self-esteem in the brain? The answer is yes. Innercise is all about how we use self-talk, visualization, subliminal programming, cognitive behavior modification, and a variety of science-based methods to accelerate a new pattern that now takes over the old pattern in our brain.” – John Assaraf
- INNERCISE: The New Science to Unlock Your Brain’s Hidden Power
- Receive these FREE bonuses when you pick up your copy of INNERCISE!
- Having It All: Achieving Your Life’s Goals and Dreams
- The Answer: Grow Any Business, Achieve Financial Freedom, and Live an Extraordinary Life
- The Complete Vision Board Kit: Using the Power of Intention and Visualization to Achieve Your Dreams
- Contact Ann Landstrom at (760)-610-6263
Visit TheCourageToChangeEverything.com to pre-order Ken’s new book, The Courage to Change Everything: Strategies and Wisdom to Transform Your Life One Day at a Time
Learn More About Host Ken D. Foster
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts:
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Leave a note in the comment section below
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is truly invaluable!