Today we discuss how to ignite our power, purpose, and passion so that we can reach our highest potential in life.
How do we get “unstuck” in all areas of our lives? The simple answer is, we have to do the work! My two guests today share exactly what that work is and how doing it can change everything!
Seasoned Marriage and Family Therapist, Relationship Coach, and Author, Kristine Grant, shares her powerful expertise in writing inspired letters from the heart that will transition your relationships with anyone and everyone.
Relationship Coach, Reiki Master, and Yoga Instructor, Caroline Andrews, shares valuable insight on how to transition your life by being more present with yourself and tuning into your sensuality, purpose, and passion.
- What often keeps people stuck and not reaching their full potential
- Asking what versus how questions to get the answers we’re looking for
- Transitioning out of the bad habits that are limiting our success
- Getting stuck in emotional reactivity and living from past experiences
- The most powerful way to connect with someone through a written letter
- Tuning into our own sensuality, purpose, power, and passion
- Connecting with our own selves and being more in the present
- How women can get out of their heads and into their bodies
- Ways that women can get in touch with their pleasure centers to transcend their life
“We get in our own way. It’s our ego, it’s our emotional mask. We don’t always see the forest for the trees because we are stuck or caught up in emotional reactivity, living from past experience, not having a vision for who we really are, and not knowing what our capacities are.” – Kristine Grant
Kristine Rose Grant is a certified professional coach, a licensed marriage and family therapist, inspirational public speaker, author, and school psychologist.
She received her graduate degree in counseling from the University of San Diego, and received post-graduate credentials in both school psychology and school counseling at Chapman University in San Diego.
Kristine’s intuitive nature and well-rounded experience guides individuals, children, and families toward attaining life fulfilling goals and realizing their true potential.
She maintains a private practice seeing clients for either therapeutic counseling or relationship coaching in Encinitas, California.
In addition, for nearly twenty years, Kristine was an educational psychologist, providing psycho-educational evaluations and counseling for children struggling with learning difficulties.
She has created a very unique customized letter-writing service known as Inspired Heart Letters.
Kristine is a very talented writer who has an amazing intuitive gift for writing effective personal letters on behalf of a client. These powerful inspired and “healing” letters capture the heart of any given matter and lend an opening for resolve.
Caroline Andrews is a local women’s healing facilitator, Reiki Master, Yoga Instructor, and Relationship coach with over 20 years of dedicated study in the areas of spirituality, relationships, yoga, and personal development.
“I have found the keys to pleasure, health, and loving relationships for women, especially those over 40,” says Andrews, who was inspired to help others after going through own real-life issues with relationships and addictions.
“I constantly sought healing and I found peace, clarity, and answers in the most unlikely of places.”
Andrews now spends her time now teaching, instructing and coaching women to become fully empowered, take full ownership of their lives, and create amazing relationships with themselves and others while using pleasure to power all aspects of who they are and what they want with her signature programs.
“I have done all the hard work for you, so you don’t have to,” she says.
Caroline teaches women how to live a more pleasure-filled life in many of the events she hosts, including Sistership Circles, holistic skin clinics, and monthly healing bonfires, to name just a few.
“I offer custom signature programs for women and men to have conscious, loving relationships. I create a place that provides safety to create, love, dance, laugh, cry, or just be. It’s a place where your authentic self is always celebrated and a place you can open up to share desires, thoughts, and feelings,” she says.
“When a woman is in her pleasure, she’s in her highest power.” – Caroline Andrews
- Get Kristine’s FREE eBook: A Gift to Heal Your Heart – How to Write Your Own “Inspired Heart Letter”
- Keep an eye out for Kristine’s new book, Relation Shift: A Radical Way to Heal (details on her website)
- Be Friendship Focused: A Small-Group Program for Anti-Bullying and Peer Conflict-Resolution Through Self-Empowerment and Social Skills Development
- Be Friendship Focused: A-Z Power Cards (Empowering Positive Attitudes)
- Take Caroline’s FREE quiz: Discover Your “Pleasure Factor” and How to be Radiant, Turned on, and Joyful Every Day!
- Upcoming Event for Women’s Wisdom: The Network Luncheon With Lisa Nichols (as seen on Oprah!)
Visit TheCourageToChangeEverything.com to pre-order Ken’s new book, The Courage to Change Everything: Strategies and Wisdom to Transform Your Life One Day at a Time
Learn More About Host Ken D. Foster
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave a note in the comment section below
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is truly invaluable!