Today we discuss the power of consciousness.
Is human consciousness able to access information beyond the conventional bonds of time and space? Is thought capable of traveling outside of our heads and into others?
If so, can we actually influence others and change their destinies by our thoughts? What happens if we get groups of people together and use the power of the mind to help others heal, grow, evolve, or generate a life of ongoing success?
My first guest, Dave Edwards, is the founder of Primal Wear – a company that began as a t-shirt business before evolving into a cycling apparel company with $15 million in sales. He joins me today to talk about how he started this company and was able to grow it to a multi-million dollar organization with the power of thought, persistence, and the ability to fail forward.
My second guest, Lynne McTaggart, is an international best-selling author that’s spent many years exploring the nature of human thought and intention along with their relationship to health and wellness. She joins me today to talk about her latest book, The Power of Eight, the power of consciousness, and her accidental discovery of the healing power of altruism.
- Living our purpose and passion rather than settling for a life of mediocracy
- How our purpose can evolve and change over time as we learn and grow
- Assessing our predominant thoughts and whether they boost or block our success
- The three faculties of the mind that we all need to develop and master in life
- Building a successful business through commitment, collaboration, and giving back
- How group thought and shared intention induces healing and transformation
“If you’re not afraid to do things in life, you’re probably not living life to the fullest.” – Dave Edwards
Dave Edwards, founder and president of Primal Wear, spotted a market to be filled on Colorado’s active racing circuit.
Primal Wear began in Denver in 1992 as a T-shirt business, before evolving into a cycling apparel company with $15 million in sales, nearly 200 employees, and offices in the United Kingdom and Seoul, Korea.
Primal Wear is a leading designer and supplier of custom and branded cycling apparel, committed to bringing people together on bikes through outrageous fun.
International best-selling author, Lynne McTaggart (“The Field,” “The Intention Experiment,” “The Bond”), has spent many years exploring the nature of human thought and intention along with their relationship to health and wellness.
Unlike many of her counterparts in this endeavor, however, Lynne wasn’t interested in trumpeting a purely anecdotal representation of her discoveries.
“I am drawn to life’s great mysteries and biggest questions, particularly those anomalies that upset conventional wisdom. But for all my forays into the unconventional, I constantly look to build an edifice of solid evidence.”
Lynne has discovered a way to bring people of all political persuasions together with a common healing intention that impacts the country as a whole and also heals the participants themselves.
In researching the effects of small groups sharing a prayerful intention, Lynne initially aimed to observe whether small groups could affect meaningful, scientifically observable outcomes just as she had seen larger groups of thousands do.
She discovered that people praying in these smaller Power of Eight groups she created were experiencing another, more unexpected result: personal healing after praying for others.
Lynne is consistently voted one of the world’s top 100 spiritual leaders for her ground-breaking work with consciousness and the power of intention, and she’s chiefly known for the quality of her writing and in-depth research.
Check out the video below to watch our interview:
“Altruism is like a bulletproof vest. People who do for others, even in a small way, are healthier, happier, and live longer than other people.” – Lynne McTaggart
- Follow Primal Wear on Facebook
- Primal Gives Back
- Check out this article about Primal Wear on AdventureCycling.org
- Learn more about The Power of Eight Intention Masterclass – Begins February 2, 2019 – Heal your life on every front with this year-long course
- The Power of Eight: Harnessing the Miraculous Energies of a Small Group to Heal Others, Your Life, and the World
- Field: The Quest for the Secret Force of the Universe
- The Intention Experiment: Using Your Thoughts to Change Your Life and the World
- The Bond: How to Fix Your Falling Down World
- Limitless 2019 Event: Unleash Your Limitations and Expand Your Revenues – January 19, 2019 – 8:30 AM – 1:00 PM PST or email me at email@example.com to register for the event
- AnnPhotography.com – Contact Ann Landstrom at (760)-610-6263
Visit TheCourageToChangeEverything.com to pre-order Ken’s new book, The Courage to Change Everything: Strategies and Wisdom to Transform Your Life One Day at a Time
Learn More About Host Ken D. Foster
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave a note in the comment section below
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is truly invaluable!