Hi, Podcast Episode #182 of “The Voices of Courage Show” is now out!
Click here to listen!
Episode #182 The Courage to Awaken with Margaret Wolff is HERE!
Margaret Wolff is a prolific author of 21 books including her latest book, Coming Home.
She has written hundreds of stories for local and national newspapers and magazines.
Her latest book is Coming Home: Finding Shelter in the Love and Wisdom of Paramahansa Yogananda.
Here’s what you will discover in the Brand New Episode:
- At Least 5 points of the discussion of the podcast.
- What is the latest book, Coming Home: Finding Shelter in the Love and Wisdom of Paramahansa Yogananda, about?
- What does the title, “Coming Home” mean?
- Why did you choose to write about how people find their spiritual path?
- Why is it important to tell our stories?
- Who is Paramahansa Yogananda?
- Why are his spiritual teachings relevant in today’s world?
- How are the events since 2020 and the yearning for “something to believe in” shaping spirituality in America?
And so much more…
Check it out and let me know on Instagram @voicesofcourageshow what you think about it.