Today we would like to share an outstanding show with you that is full of some valuable content you will not want to miss out on!
Our guest, Lisa Nichols, is one of the worlds most sought-after motivational speakers and is a corporate CEO with a platform that has reached and served over 30 million people. We discuss achieving success from scratch and the right way to communicate with teens.
- Transition, change, and acceptance
- What it is that motivates people – Understanding your driver
- Suggestions for people who need help finding their motivation
- Three questions you can ask yourself when trying to identify your drivers
- Happiness, personal fulfillment, and leaving a legacy
- Disrupting the “norm” and thinking outside of the box
- How to motivate and relate to teens
- Five key points for working successfully with teens
- “Carefrontational” conversations versus confrontational ones
- Vulnerability with public speaking and writing – Pushing past limiting beliefs
- Reasons why failure is so important in our lives
“Our child’s journey is going to have many roads – some we love and some we don’t. Your job is to guide them, and not detour their path to save face as a parent.” – Lisa Nichols
Lisa Nichols is one of the world’s most-requested motivational speakers. She is also a media personality and corporate CEO whose global platform has reached and served nearly 30 million people.
From a struggling single mom on public assistance to a millionaire entrepreneur, Lisa’s courage and determination has inspired fans worldwide and helped countless audiences break through, to discover their own untapped talents and infinite potential.
As Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Motivating the Masses, Inc. – one of the country’s only publicly traded personal and business development training companies – Lisa has helped develop workshops and programs that have transformed the lives of men and women and altered the trajectory of businesses throughout the country and across the world.
Lisa is also a best-selling author of six books. In her 7th book ABUNDANCE NOW, Lisa continues her journey with her fans, providing a clear and practical blueprint for personal success, drawn directly from the life experiences of its beloved author. ABUNDANCE NOW is the follow-up to Lisa’s New York Times bestseller, NO MATTER WHAT.
Lisa’s extraordinary story of transforming her own life from public assistance for her family to leading a multi-million dollar enterprise is the inspiration behind her bold mission to teach others that it is possible to do the same. Today, fans worldwide revere Lisa for her mastery of teaching people how to accomplishing unfathomable goals and tap their limitless potential.
“People are either motivated by what they don’t want anymore, or they’re motivated by what’s burning in their heart and they can’t sleep at night until they get it.” – Lisa Nichols
- SpeakAndWriteWorkshop.com – Speak and Write to Make Millions 2017: Join Lisa Nichols and the Motivating the Masses team for three transformational, power-packed days – November 3-5, 2017 in Atlanta, Georgia.
Learn More About Hosts Paula Shaw and Ken D Foster
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts with us:
- Leave a note in the comment section below
- Send us an email: email@example.com
- Share this show on Facebook
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is invaluable!