Today we speak with our guest, Steve Sexton, about money.
Steve started his own financial planning business called Sexton Advisory Group eleven years ago and focuses on helping his clients create control over their finances. How do we make money, keep it, AND pass it on to the ones we love? Steve answers these questions and more.
- Current Events – What’s happening financially in the world today?
- Millennials – How they are making an impact and creating wealth
- Options beyond the corporate ladder and why they’re increasing in popularity
- Managing stress and finding balance in the process of creating financial freedom
- Saving, creating a budget, and avoiding (or paying off) debt
- Developing a plan to fall back on when faced with unexpected life issues
- How parents need to address money and planning for the future
- Creating clear goals and making smarter investments
“If you love something, figure out a way that you can make the income you need to live the life that you want.” – Steve Sexton
Steve earned his degree in Management Sciences from Pepperdine University. He then spent eight years developing business for investors overseas until 1994. Upon returning to the U.S., he began his career in the financial industry with the Automobile Club of Southern California.
For the past eleven years, Steve has developed his own financial planning business. He now works with the support of his team at Sexton Advisory Group to serve clients out of three office locations throughout Riverside and San Diego counties. He believes in helping clients take control by asking the questions that most people do not think or know to ask. His focus is on identifying issues that could be costing clients thousands of dollars in taxes, eradicating unidentified fees and expenses, solving estate problems, and eliminating any unknown risks.
Steve has been a financial contributor and expert for CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, THE CW, plus more, appearing locally and nationally more than 700 times over the last 5 years. USA Today also recognized Steve as a Financial Trendsetter for 2012 followed by recognition from The Wall Street Journal as a Financial Best Selling Author in 2013 for his contributions to the book “How to Get More out Of Life and Business with Better Results”. Steve is currently the financial expert for the American Dream TV show on COX channel 4, as well as the host of the very popular radio show, The Silver Hair Tsunami, on KCBQ 1170AM. Furthermore, Steve works with charities such as Pat Boone’s, Ryan’s Reach, and Jacob’s House Valleys.
“We live in a society that markets, “Buy now, pay later!” The more you can stay away from that and live within your means, the better off you’re going to be.” – Steve Sexton
- Visit: Sexton Advisory Group or Call: 1-(800)-560-2611
- The Silver Hair Tsunami
- Paula’s book: Grief… When Will This Pain Ever End?
- Ken’s book: Ask and You Will Succeed
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts with us:
- Leave a note in the comment section below
- Send an email: email@example.com
- Share this show on Facebook
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is invaluable!