Today we discuss creating effective sales conversions and portraying a successful image through style.
Our first guest, Lisa Sasevich, is the queen of sales conversion and specializes in helping people who want to create their own business. She shares information on creating irresistible offers without being too “salesy.” Our second guest, Josee Brisebois, is a personal stylist for women in the spotlight and specializes in helping women entrepreneurs exude confidence while honing their branded image. She discusses the importance in how we show up, and the confidence that our clothing can give us.
- Successful sales conversions for entrepreneurs and other business owners
- Systems to put in place that will do the selling for you
- Growing your business in a more accelerated way
- Utilizing high-ticket selling for products and services
- How to get better results and find committed clients
- Packaging and bundling services to help groups and well as individuals
- How to avoid being a “pushy salesperson”
- The power of workshops, seminars, and retreats
- How to exude confidence and hone the image of your brand
- The influence of clothing and how it can affect our confidence
- Smart money segment with Steve Sexton from Sexton Advisory Group
“Rather than being that pushy salesperson that we all don’t want to be, when you do what we call make an irresistible offer, then your ideal clients lean in – they come toward you.” – Lisa Sasevich
Lisa Sasevich, “The Queen of Sales Conversion,” teaches experts who are making a difference how to get their message out and enjoy massive results, without being “salesy.”
She was honored with the Distinguished Mentor Award from the Business Expert Forum at the Harvard Faculty Club, and is a recipient of the coveted eWomen Network Foundation Champion award for her generous fundraising.
Lisa ranked on the prestigious Inc. 500/5000 list of America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies 2 years in a row.
After 25 years of winning Top Sales Awards and training senior executives at companies like Pfizer and Hewlett-Packard, she left corporate America and put her skills to the test as an entrepreneur.
In just a few short years, Lisa created a multi-million dollar home-based business with two toddlers in tow. Lisa really is the undisputed expert on how to make BIG money doing what you love!
Josée Brisebois is a personal stylist for chic and confident style. Her passion is to help high achieving women in the spotlight look good and skyrocket their confidence with flattering and stylish looking clothes.
Josee has been involved in fashion throughout her whole life, working in clothing stores and as a personal stylist for professionals, public speakers, TV personalities, and red carpet events.
She studied with one of the first personal stylists in Montreal and has previously worked in the corporate world as a marketing manager. Josee then began working as an anchor, reporter, TV host, and actress.
These experiences have allowed her to have a good grasp on the image women need to project to stand out and differentiate themselves, so people and clients can easily relate to them and understand who they are. This is partly why Josee specializes in working with high achieving women in the spotlight.
She understands what they need and can help them to get to that next level in their lives. Her process supports them in attracting what they want: their ideal clients, jobs, promotions, and speaking engagements with a powerful branded image.
“Women entrepreneurs – the way they show up is so important, because want it or not, we all make a snap judgment in about 3 seconds that lasts for 5 years.” – Josee Brisebois
- Lisa’s gift: Introductory income accelerator training series – Get the playbook and video series!
- Josee’s gift: Unleash your wow factor with her 6-week style transformation course – Get $300 off today!
- Book reference: The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up
- Sexton Advisory Group
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts with us:
- Leave a note in the comment section below
- Send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Share this show on Facebook
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is invaluable!