Today we speak with our guest, Steve Olsher, about reinventing yourself through new media.
Steve is the king of reinvention and is famous for helping individuals and corporations get clear on what is their WHAT. He is the NY Times bestselling author of What Is Your WHAT?, author of Internet Prophets, and Chairman & Co-Founder of Liquor.com.
- All areas of reinvention – The negatives and positives
- Making different choices – Dr. Thomas Gordon’s Four Stages of Learning
- What you might be tolerating in your life – How you can be in control
- The three specific elements of What is your WHAT
- Addressing subconscious issues – What is working for or against you?
- New media and its impact – Embracing trends and changes in media
- The alternative way – Unconventional ways to revolutionize the way you think
- Success habits that will change your life
“Reinvention has nothing to do with changing anything about who you are. It’s really more about shedding the shackles of the outfits, personalities, whims, and agendas that others have thrown on your shoulders. Getting back to the essence of who you really are.” – Steve Olsher
Steve Olsher is known as the world’s foremost reinvention expert. Famous for helping individuals and corporations become exceptionally clear on their WHAT – the ONE thing they were created to do. His practical, no-holds-barred approach to life and business propels his clients and presentation attendees towards achieving massive profitability.
He is the New York Times bestselling author of What Is Your WHAT? Discover The ONE Amazing Thing You Were Born To Do. Steve is also an international keynote speaker, Chairman & Co-Founder of Liquor.com, and in-demand media guest who has appeared on CNN, Fox Business and other national outlets.
His singular approach for realizing permanent, positive change blends proprietary methods with ancient wisdom and revolutionary lessons from modern thought leaders and forms a proven system for ultimate achievement in business and life.
Steve lives in Chicago with his wife Lena and their three sons Bobby, Isaiah and Xavier—who remind him every day why his motto is “Let Love Rule.”
“Your WHAT has to always be bigger than your BUT.” – Steve Olsher
- To get a free copy of What Is Your WHAT? visit: whatisyourwhat.com/free
- Steve’s event – New Summit Media – September 22nd-24th, 2017
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts with us:
- Leave a note in the comment section below
- Send an email: email@example.com
- Share this show on Facebook
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is invaluable!