Today we discuss the mindset and behaviors necessary to optimize human potential in the workplace and in the world.
Our first guests, Mike Sherbakov and Jenny Scholl of The Greatness Foundation, join us to discuss optimizing human potential in the world and how we can all be more, do more, and give more.
Next, we are joined by leadership trailblazer, Susan Blais, to talk about optimizing human potential in the workplace and giving business leaders insight on how to lead teams successfully through radical change.
- The mindset and the behaviors necessary to optimize human potential in the workplace and in the world
- Understanding how to use the power of the mind
- Maximizing and actualizing your potential
- The ripple effect that takes place when you give
- Getting involved and making a difference in the world
- Understanding and implementing the critical balance between relationships and results
- The demands on leaders and how they continue to intensify
- How to up your game as a leader and move through the ever-increasing pace of change in the 21st century
- The qualities that leaders need to develop in themselves to build trust with their team
- How to keep a team focused and on track
- The ONE thing that must be set in stone for everything to work
- How to help team members develop their individual and group strengths
- Exploring fears and discovering the gaps in skills to communicate effectively
- How to deal with fears as a leader
- Keeping millennials interested and loyal to a company
- How to communicate effectively to override the “rumor mill”
- Smart Money Segment with Steve Sexton from Sexton Advisory Group
“Your greatness is not what you have, it’s what you give.” – Mike Sherbakov
About The Greatness Foundation:
Founder Mike Sherbakov and Impact Director Jenny Scholl from the Greatness team
The Greatness Foundation is on a mission to positively impact one billion lives. Focusing on education, inspiration, and empowerment, The Greatness Foundation helps individuals and organizations transition from good to great.
TGF provides free digital content designed to spark innovation and foster growth. Coupled with inspiration, they empower a global community of game-changers with resources and opportunities to give back.
The Greatness Foundation’s mission is accomplished by way of actualizing potential. Working with organizations such as Qualcomm, TaylorMade, Fitbit, Lululemon Athletica, Equinox, and OliverMcMillan, while educating countless others through online education resources, The Greatness Foundation continues to thrive as a global community of game-changers.
Susan Blais is a leading authority helping business leaders and their teams maximize their strengths, unleash their potential, and achieve results with joy.
She is an Executive Leadership Coach and Achievement Strategist, assisting CEOs and executives unleash higher performance in teams.
Susan collaborates with coaches and consultants worldwide to help leaders at every level optimize their opportunities and create success, despite the chaotic changes that are part of life in the 21st century.
For the last 25 years, Susan has been in the trenches successfully leading teams through 9 mergers and acquisitions, as well as numerous reorganizations. This journey started with her working as a receptionist and climbing the corporate ladder to becoming the CEO of a billion-dollar division of a Fortune 100 company.
Susan’s experience led her to open her executive coaching practice to help CEOs and executives align business strategies with leadership abilities to create environments where everyone plays at their best and highest level.
“The combination of clear goals, giving people tasks that align with their talents, and then turning them lose to do it their way is powerful beyond all expectations.” – Susan Blais
- Susan’s FREE gift: 3 Keys to Leading Teams Successfully Through Radical Change
- Visit: SextonAdvisoryGroup.com or call: 1-(800)-560-2611 for your financial services
Learn More About Hosts Paula Shaw and Ken D Foster
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts with us:
- Leave a note in the comment section below
- Send an email: email@example.com
- Share this show on Facebook
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is invaluable!