Today we speak with Dr. David Krueger about the Neuroscience of Marketing.
His approach integrates the insights of psychology, neuroscience, and professional coaching to help professionals and executives write the next chapter of their business stories. His coaching and writing focus on the art and science of success strategies.
- Applying the psychology of influence to enhance success
- Neuroscience and Neuromarketing – What are they?
- How people make decisions – What impacts this process?
- How to use your brain more effectively
- Redirecting your focus and changing your thinking
- The anchoring effect – Its role in subsequent decision making
“Neuromarketing simply is a study of the way we actually make decisions; how the brain responds to various stimuli so that we can understand decision patterns.” – Dr. David Krueger
About Dr. Krueger:
David Krueger, M.D. is an Executive Mentor Coach, and CEO of MentorPath, an executive coaching, publishing, and wellness firm.
He is the author of 17 trade and professional books on success, wellness, money, and self-development. David is also the author of seventy-five scientific papers, and his coaching and writing focus on the art and science of success strategies: mind over matters.
A Mentor/Trainer, Coach, and Dean of Curriculum for Coach Training Alliance, he has been quoted in Money, Fortune, Forbes, Town and Country, the New York Times, and the Wall Street Journal. Founder and Director of his own licensed, specialty-certified New Life Story™ Coaches, he has trained professionals worldwide.
Dr. Krueger formerly practiced and taught Psychiatry and Psychoanalysis and was Clinical Professor of Psychiatry. He was listed in The Best Doctors in America (Woodward/White, Inc. Publishers) annually from 1996-2002, and was listed in America’s Top Psychiatrists (Consumer Research Council of America, Washington DC). He founded and served as CEO for two healthcare corporations and co-founded a third startup that went from venture capital to merger/acquisition. He gives keynote addresses nationally and internationally.
“A conversation that begins in a collaborative mode activates the brain’s neurochemical system of bonding and connection. This frames listening and interacting in a different way for the remainder of the conversation.” – Dr. David Krueger
- Download Dr. Krueger’s free e-Book: Our Money Stories: The Neuroscience of Good & Bad Decisions
- Dr. Krueger’s free Webinar – Learn how to rewire your brain to make changes you need to succeed: Master States of Mind
- Ken’s book: Release – Renew – Evolve
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts with us:
- Leave a note in the comment section below
- Send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Share this show on Facebook
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is invaluable!