Today we discuss moving past our negative thoughts, limiting beliefs, and conditioning to living a life full of acceptance, fulfillment, and self-love.
Our first guest, Caley Versfelt, along with her mother, Shail Versfelt, shares her mission to spread acceptance and inclusion for all people, as well as her powerful message that “kindness is contagious.”
Our second guest, Joie Cheng, shares the naked truth behind her journey from depression to self-love and her passion for helping people to love themselves so that they can have the best life ever.
- Why kindness is contagious and how it impacts individuals, families, and communities
- The importance of a positive attitude and perspective in life
- Why we should love ourselves and why that’s so hard for some people to do
- Shifting false and negative beliefs into a more empowering place
- The (often) critical voice that lives inside your head
- The biggest secret surrounding self-love
- A journey from suicidal thoughts and depression to self-acceptance and happiness
- Why we tolerate and hold onto certain things in our lives that make us unhappy
- The “comfort” that can be found in pain and why so many people cling to it
- Reaching a breaking point and deciding enough is enough
- Gaining the courage to see what’s possible and learning to truly love yourself
- Exploring and accepting the “darker” sides of ourselves
- Why we need to stop blaming or shaming other people for how we feel
- How loving yourself will attract more good into your life
- Different processes and challenges for creating self-love in your life
“Dream big and never give up.” – Caley Versfelt
Caley Versfelt has a mission to spread acceptance and inclusion for all people, including people with disabilities.
Throughout her childhood, she took up swimming as a sport and won her first medal at the Special Olympics when she was just 9 years old.
But, Caley has grown up enthusiastically proving that teamwork and kindness extend far beyond athletics.
Through the love and support of her family, Caley believes that everyone should be proud of who they are and not be ashamed of what others may think of them. Her positive attitude and gratitude towards life are truly contagious.
Caley believes that if you can dream it, you can achieve it, and lives by her motto, “Never give up and dream big!”
Shail and Caley Versfelt
“Kindness is contagious. It makes communities better, individual lives better, families lives better, and when you stop judging a book by the cover and looking at people for who they are, you find out how beautiful they are. All lives are valuable, all life matters, and we all have a purpose to be here.” – Shail Versfelt
Joie Cheng, M.S.W., the Self-Love Transformation Queen, is passionate about helping people love themselves so they can live their best life possible. She believes that when we heal ourselves… the world heals.
She is a Best-selling author, speaker, coach, mentor, healer, circle facilitator, and trained yoga teacher on a mission to touch lives and inspire women to live as love.
Through her powerful online programs, her meaningful mentorship programs, and her impactful speaking platform, Joie loves showing women how to stop living their life on autopilot and awaken to the life they’ve always wanted – one with more wealth, health, happiness, success, and freedom.
Using a unique blend of energy healing, life coaching, and transformation techniques, Joie’s hands-on mentorship is masterful and life-changing.
Joie’s life has been far from perfect. Growing up, she endured many trials and tribulations including her parents’ messy divorce, two near-death experiences, bouts with depression, finding herself in an emotionally abusive relationship, and experiencing the death of her mother at age 27 and father at age 31.
However, it was through these experiences that she cultivated the empowerment tools of energy healing and life coaching and redesigned her life from the ground up.
Ever since Joie was a child, she knew she wanted to change the world. After seeing several family therapists during her parents’ divorce, she decided that she was going to become a psychologist so she could help children and families deal with issues similar to the ones she experienced.
Joie graduated Summa Cum Laude with her Master’s in Social Work from the Jane Addams College of Social Work and received her Bachelor of Science in Psychology from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
She is the author of her best-selling book, The Naked Truth: A Woman’s Journey to Self-Love, about her personal journey of healing herself naturally from deep depression and suicidal thoughts through self-love.
She is the founder of Illuminate Your Self-Love and the CEO of Joie Cheng International. Joie is living her dream life in her beautiful ocean view home in sunny San Diego, CA.
“Our society is a society that tends to have us believe that we need things outside of ourselves to fulfill us, so I think we’ve been conditioned to believe that we’re not good enough.” – Joie Cheng
- Contact Caley Versfelt: 310-408-3797 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Naked Truth: A Woman’s Journey to Self-Love
- Joie’s FREE gift: 7 Day Self-Love Challenge
- Facebook Group: 100 Days of Self-Love
- LuciaFinancial.com – MJL Michael Lucia & Associates Wealth Management Company – Contact Cheri Blair at email@example.com
- Cheri Blair’s upcoming special event: “Women, Money, and Beauty” – Creating an income that will last, discovering current gaps in your retirement plan, and empowerment strategies for finances – Date and Location: March 24, 2018, from 1 pm – 3:30 pm at the San Diego Botanic Gardens – To register for the event, call 619-997-0416, or email Cheri at CBlair@LuciaFinancial.com
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts with us:
- Leave a note in the comment section below
- Send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Share this show on Facebook
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is invaluable!