Today we discuss love and money – two of the most difficult areas in so many people’s lives.
Our guest, Glenda Shenkal, also known as the “True Love Guru,” shares helpful insight on finding true love and transitioning from the single life to a happily partnered life.
Our sponsor, Cheri Blair with MJL & Associates, talks with us about how women can take control of their finances instead of making a man their financial plan.
- Love – what does it take to have a good, loving relationship?
- Starting with self-love and valuing yourself
- Where does self-love or the lack of it come from?
- What people should do to prepare themselves for love
- The transition from single life to a happily partnered life
- Overcoming the grief that can come with being single
- Becoming a magnet of attraction
- 4 key concepts to integrate change into our lives
- Why women often struggle with planning for retirement
“I think that being single successfully is a marvelous starting point to find love because you’ve already gained your power, your independence, you’ve created your own financial stability of some sort. Instead of going from weakness into partnership, you go from strength into partnership and that’s a totally different life experience.” – Glenda Shenkal
Glenda Shenkal can truly be called, the ‘True Love Guru’. She has been successfully client-coaching capable and effective people to create their own transformed quality of life, for more than 20 years.
But, she was the poster child herself for otherwise happy and effective people – who in spite of doing everything they could think of – still didn’t have true love, in their lives.
Mulling over this problem herself, Glenda left NYC and went on sabbatical in the southwestern desert for a year, where she stumbled on the 4 key concepts + a lifestyle change, that changed everything.
Suddenly, good men were running after her—and these were life-partner material, type men. It wasn’t just one or two good men; it was a whole bunch of wonderful, eligible bachelors.
Eventually, she had her pick of amazing men who both wowed and amazed her, so she was free to choose just the one she wanted. Now she coaches others to get those amazing results, too. And, so can you—even if you no longer believe in true love.
Cheri L. Blair has been serving and empowering women, pre-retirees, and business owners and their families with financial services for over 23 years.
After joining Metlife Financial Services in 1994, she created and presented empowering informational seminars and workshops to inform, support, and inspire “Women Financially” and developed plans and options for women, their businesses, and families.
Cheri joined Michael J. Lucia & Associates in 2011, welcoming the opportunity to partner with the thriving, comprehensive financial services organization, to provide a level of service that offered a more personal experience for her clients.
Throughout the years, Cheri’s philosophy has remained the same. She believes client relationships must be steeped in trust. She understands her client’s financial goals and what is most important to them.
Maintaining a client-centered practice, her client’s needs come first. Cheri supports, guides, and educates her clients in making informed financial decisions for today and the future! Cheri believes in taking a Holistic approach with her client’s, and that information and education are major cornerstones to their success.
“Value your future comfort as much as you value your comfort today.” – Cheri Blair
- Glenda’s FREE gift: Easily Learn How to Invite True and Lasting Love Into Your Life For Women: LoveComesEasily.com/GetIt For Men: LoveComesEasily4Men.com/GetIt
- LuciaFinancial.com – MJL Michael Lucia & Associates Wealth Management Company – Contact Cheri Blair at email@example.com
- Cheri Blair’s upcoming special event: “Women, Money, and Beauty” – Creating an income that will last, discovering current gaps in your retirement plan, and empowerment strategies for finances – Date and Location: March 24, 2018, from 1 pm – 3:30 pm at the San Diego Botanic Gardens – To register for the event, call 619-997-0416, or email Cheri at CBlair@LuciaFinancial.com
- Stay tuned for the release of Ken’s new book, The Courage to Change Everything: Strategies and Wisdom to Transform Your Life One Day at a Time
Learn More About Hosts Paula Shaw and Ken D Foster
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts with us:
- Leave a note in the comment section below
- Send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Share this show on Facebook
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is invaluable!