Today we discuss how to create a pain-free life and thrive in the midst of all of lifes storms.
Special guest Jenny Harkleroad shares her simple, powerful, and effective process that can be used to reprogram the subconscious mind to help people change their reality by changing their perception. Today’s Co-Host, Gina Ruby, talks about the steps to joy and how to authentically choose joy in even the darker times of life without feeling like a fraud.
- Why happiness seems so temporary for many people
- How our expectations and desires can leave us feeling unfulfilled
- The steps to tap into joy in the midst of dark times
- What to do when you’re in a funk and how to authentically choose joy
- Paying attention to the warning signs and wake-up calls in our lives
- Living an empowered life through options and choices
- The secret to creating a pain-free life
- Changing your reality by changing your perception
- Tuning into the subconscious mind and reprogramming it
- Exploring the infinite possibilities in the mind and creating a new path
“We have so much power to change our lives. We can change anything, but we get slathered in these limiting beliefs, the self-sabotage, and mind chatter, and I just want people to know that you can change it today. Your whole life can be totally different today.” – Jenny Harkleroad
Jenny Harkleroad is an author, speaker, and subconscious change expert.
Jenny now continues her study with international teachers, flying to classes and ongoing coaching, practicing, and training in this amazing modality for change.
Jenny is thrilled to help others change their lives more quickly and easily than she ever thought was possible.
Come journey with her to brighter horizons where you can have more money, more time, more freedom, and a pain-free life.
Gina Ruby is a Certified Health Coach and Life Strategist.
Her 15 years of acting and modeling along with her 11 years of health and wellness Coaching have equipped her to share the message that everyone can create a healthier version of themselves both physically and mentally if they want it.
Gina is living proof that it can be done since she had to start from scratch at the age of 40. Going from victim to victor IS possible!
Gina’s motto through thick and thin is: “Joy is a choice, so choose joy!”
“It’s proactivity that keeps us moving, and choosing to find the joy and gratitude in our day.” – Gina Ruby
- Book a complimentary Balanced You Intro Call
- Register for Jenny’s complimentary, A Pain-Free Life – Overcoming Chronic Pain Webinar on Tuesday, May 29th, 2018 at 7PM
- Download Jenny’s free A Pain-Free Life Workbook
- Balanced You By Jenny on Facebook
- Gina Ruby on Facebook
- Gina Ruby on Twitter
Visit TheCourageToChangeEverything.com to pre-order Ken’s new book, The Courage to Change Everything: Strategies and Wisdom to Transform Your Life One Day at a Time