Today we discuss changing the mind through transformative thinking to increase your wealth, happiness, and create a stress-free life.
Special guest Brenda J. Flowers is an expert in helping people understand the mental, emotional, and physical blocks that keep us stuck and unable to accomplish what we want in life. She shares how to remove the blocks from our path to success, and how to get back to our true nature where all the doors open themselves.
Guests Denise Mueller-Korenek and John Howard also join us today to share the journey of helping Denise become the fastest woman alive by setting a national record in land speed cycling. They discuss the mindset it takes to accomplish huge goals and provide inspiration for other men and women to follow their dreams no matter what path they’ve traveled.
- What it takes to increase your success, happiness, power, and awareness
- Using success principles to bring forth your greatness and generate what you want in life
- Asking new, powerful questions to open your mind in a life-changing way
- What it really means to “update” your brain and how this process can change everything
- How issues in family life, relationships, finances, etc. stem from our cellular memory
- The different emotional realities that we’re all living in and seeing life through
- Changing our Fiat mindset into a Maserati mindset that’s built for success
- Why it’s so difficult for most people to have a happy and successful life
- What the #MeToo movement has to do with transformation work
- Releasing negative patterns and finding peace in a stress-filled world
- Creating the right mindset to make accomplishing big dreams possible
- Managing both the positive and negative stress in your life
“Emotions get stuck in the physical cells of the body, and then your experiences from there are based on that trauma. If you can go in and shift or neutralize that, then those instances in the future will not be the same. The responses will be different.” – Brenda J. Flowers
Brenda J Flowers has been working with clients doing Mind-Body Techniques and Training for over twenty-five years.
She has been living and breathing holistic health for over 30 years, and she shares that knowledge and experience with her clients.
Brenda grew up having chronic health issues, such as respiratory, weight, attention problems, and headaches.
She began researching reasons why, since the medications and other Western medical approaches were not solving the problems.
Brenda found ways that work and uses them in what she practices today. She is a mentor and Integrative Consultant to Educators, Coaches, Doctors, and Clinicians.
They come to her for her expertise in alternative health healing remedies, Eastern Medical Models, and Applied Kinesiology techniques which clear out negative subconscious beliefs and attain permanent change.
Brenda is the mother of two daughters and has been happily married for twenty-five years.
Denise Mueller-Korenek is the first woman to set a Paced Bicycle Land Speed Record at 147mph.
Her coach, John Howard, a 3-time Olympian and member of the US Cycling Hall of Fame, approached Denise about the idea of breaking the record he set 30 years ago at 152.2 mph.
With a goal of reaching 153 mph on her bicycle, Denise was the FIRST WOMAN ever, in three separate centuries, to attempt this incredible feat.
“You learn a lot about yourself through a process of something so large, when you put a large goal out there, and stress can actually grow you. It can make you stronger so that you’re able to be more resilient and understand how to cope with it in another level.” – Denise Mueller-Korenek
John Howard is Founder of John Howard Performance Sports and is one of the most intriguing and daring endurance athletes of all time.
He is a member of the US Cycling Hall Of Fame and of the UltraCycling Hall of Fame.
In addition to his pioneering work in biomechanical cycling position analysis, John has established a reputation as one of the country’s best cycling coaches.
“Pain is inevitable, but suffering is optional. It’s your option.” – John Howard
- Contact Brenda: Email Brenda@BeyondWholeness.com or Call (760)-525-4314
- Beyond Wholeness on Facebook
- The Project Speed on Facebook
- Click HERE for details on the upcoming Women’s Wisdom Luncheon
- Women’s Wisdom on Facebook
- Think and Grow Rich for Women: Using Your Power to Create Success and Significance
- Ask and You Will Succeed: 1,001 Extraordinary Questions to Create Life-Changing Results
Visit TheCourageToChangeEverything.com to pre-order Ken’s new book, The Courage to Change Everything: Strategies and Wisdom to Transform Your Life One Day at a Time
Learn More About Host Ken D. Foster
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave a note in the comment section below
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is truly invaluable!