Today we discuss making effective choices to transition your life and come into your power in your business.
Our first guest, Rachael Jayne Groover, travels the world teaching people how to increase their personal presence and leadership. She discusses the power of feminine presence and awakening your impact. Our second guest, Kelly Bagla, is an experienced corporate attorney that loves advising business owners on the legal lifecycle of their business. She shares information on protecting yourself in business and in life.
- Why receiving attention and knowing how to hold onto it is so important
- The four categories that help create the magnetic pull you want to possess
- Achieving intimacy with an audience and stepping away from fear
- Common mistakes that people make when building their business
- Shifting from the presence of a service provider to a thought leader
- How to create an authentic presence and leave an impact
- Speaking from your “head bubble” versus your “power center” or presence
- Why business owners get themselves in trouble when first starting up
- The legal lifecycle of a business and its four phases
- How to make sure your business is on solid legal ground
- The number one thing all business owners should do to protect their personal assets
- How established business owners can find out where they are in the legal business lifecycle
- Smart Money Segment with Steve Sexton from Sexton Advisory Group
“If people want to build their business or build their professional career, attention is what they really need – attention is the most valuable currency in business or success.” – Rachael Jayne Groover
About Rachael Jayne:
Rachael Jayne Groover has always had a passion for leadership, cultivating it in herself, and in others who want to make a positive difference and are willing to do the inner and outer work required to make their vision a reality.
She now has the privilege of traveling the world teaching men and women how to increase their personal presence, individual magnetism, and their leadership ability so that they can be seen, inspire change, and create wealth in all possible ways.
As the creator of Art of Feminine Presence™ classes and trainings that are offered worldwide, Rachael Jayne is thrilled with how fast this work is expanding. Her and her husband, Datta, currently have licensed teachers in the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, England, Ireland, Scotland, The Netherlands, Germany, France, Portugal, Belgium, Cyprus, Slovenia, Japan, Singapore, Egypt, Singapore, and Barbados – with more to come!
They heard the cry from men who wanted to learn these powerful practices on presence, communication, and leadership, and happily obliged. At the fundamental level of all of their programs is a core purpose — to accelerate spiritual awareness and raise global consciousness. Most of the people Rachael Jayne works with have been on a personal and spiritual development path for quite some time, and she feels blessed to work with some of the most conscious, grounded, and loving people on the planet.
Kelly Bagla is San Diego’s expert corporate and securities attorney. She is a highly-experienced, multi-degreed lawyer who began her career with a Fortune-500 global biotechnology company in California. Here she managed legal issues for 35 international subsidiaries.
Kelly then joined Baker & McKenzie, an international law firm based in San Diego, where she advised domestic and international clients on corporate and securities issues.
She subsequently joined the Catalyst Law Group in San Diego, California, where she headed the corporate legal department. Her practice covered everything from general corporate counseling to legal advice on offshore transactions.
Kelly has a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and International Relations from California State University, Hayward. She also earned a Bachelor of Laws (LL.B. with honors) from the University of Wales, Swansea, and a Master of Laws (LL.M.) from Whittier Law School.
“Over my years of experience I’ve noticed over and over again business owners get themselves in trouble. Why? Because there’s so much misinformation out there on anything such as starting a business, growing a business, and even exiting a business.” – Kelly Bagla
- Rachael Jayne’s book: Powerful and Feminine: How to Increase Your Magnetic Presence and Attract the Attention you Want
- Rachael Jayne’s free offer: Visit www.AwakenYourImpact.com/DEN (USA) or www.AwakenYourImpact.com/Oz (AUS) and be one of the first 30 people to register to receive free tickets to this 3-day, world-class training event. Learn presence practices and how to increase your businesses impact and income. There are two available locations and dates for this event – Denver, USA: September 15, 2017 & Melbourne, AUS: October 20, 2017.
- www.BaglaLaw.com – Find out where you are in your Business Legal Lifecycle by taking Kelly’s Free Assessment on her website
- Kelly’s book: Go Legal Yourself: Know the Legal Lifecycle of Your Business
- Also, check out Kelly’s Start-Up Essentials package and Growth Essentials Package
- Visit: www.SextonAdvisoryGroup.com or call: 1-(800)-560-2611 for your financial services
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts with us:
- Leave a note in the comment section below
- Send us an email: ContactUs@TransitionRadioShow.com
- Share this show on Facebook
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is invaluable!