There are many challenges facing our nation today, but one of the biggest challenges we are having is a health care system that has stopped working for many of the doctors, nurses, and patients.
The burden of harm conveyed by the collective impact of all of our health care quality problems is staggering. So, why are people not getting the treatments they need?
Why are people being wrongly diagnosed? Why are so many people dying? What do we need to do to change? How do we get back to a system that we can all trust?
We will be answering these, and many more topics related to you and your health, in this special segment of the Voices of Courage show as the Doctors Speak out.
This special edition episode features guests Marilyn Singleton M.D./J.D. and Jane M. Orient M.D. Learn what you don’t know about the healthcare system, censorship, testing, who should get vaccinated, the latest CDC recommendations, early treatment protocols, and much more!
Check out the video below to watch our interview:
- Follow Marilyn Singleton, MD on Twitter
- Follow Marilyn Singleton, MD on LinkedIn
- Follow Jane Orient, MD on Twitter
- Follow Jane Orient, MD on LinkedIn
- Your Doctor Is Not In: Healthy Skepticism About National Health Care by Dr. Jane Orient
- Sapira’s Art and Science of Bedside Diagnosis by Dr. Jane Orient
- AAPSOnline.org – Association of American Physicians and Surgeons
- DDPOnline.org – Doctors for Disaster Preparedness
- JPandS.org – Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons
- Contact JBK Wellness Labs at (888)-773-1307
- VillaKaliMa.com – Contact Villa Kali Ma at (619)-246-8862
- Villa Kali Ma on Facebook
- CuraLife.com – Use the coupon code “courage” at check out to receive $20 off your first order and 15% off your orders for the first year!
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
- Follow Ken D. Foster on LinkedIn
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is truly invaluable!