Today we discuss finding the keys to healing your body and taking a new direction in your life.
In this episode, special guest Kerri Hummingbird talks about her Skills, Not Pills movement, and shares alternative healing modalities that can be used to help transform lives so that people do no longer need to rely on pills to cope.
- Changing habits in our lives through awareness
- 6 Steps for connecting with your own self through the power of healing
- What drove Kerri to start the Skills, Not Pills movement and what it’s all about
- Why we have such high pill usage in the United States
- How to grow and maintain health in a proactive way
- Suppressing symptoms rather than addressing the root cause of a problem
- Skills to heal in ways that you probably never thought were possible
- Becoming aware of the story that you tell versus the story you want to live your life by
- The excuses that people make to avoid the process of healing themselves
- Shifting consciousness through deep listening
- The first step in reinventing yourself
- The 3 skill sets you need to change anything in your life
“There’s not a pill to fix life. There are skills to live it well though.” – Kerri Hummingbird
Kerri Hummingbird is an award-winning author, soul guide, host of Soul Nectar Show, and intuitive subconscious explorer.
She has founded the Skills Not Pills Movement to invite people to learn about alternative modalities of healing to help them transform their lives so they no longer feel they need pills to cope.
Kerri’s passion for this project stems from her own journey of healing her mind of diagnoses using alternative and spiritual modalities.
She now mentors women to rewrite the story of their lives through inner transformation, connection to essence, remembrance of purpose, and realignment to authenticity and truth.
“Your doctor has 15 minutes to come to an assessment for you and give you a solution. That person doesn’t have the time to listen in the way that’s needed to find the root cause. That’s why the system’s not working – that’s why we have pills – because there isn’t time in our current medical paradigm for people to listen deeply enough to find the root cause.” – Kerri Hummingbird
- Kerri’s FREE gift: Learn the Secrets to Reinvent Yourself in 3 Steps
- Awakening to Me: One Woman’s Journey to Self-Love
- Get Ken’s FREE book Release, Renew, Evolve
- The Science of Meditation by Ken D. Foster
Visit TheCourageToChangeEverything.com to pre-order Ken’s new book, The Courage to Change Everything: Strategies and Wisdom to Transform Your Life One Day at a Time