Today we discuss planting seeds of greatness for ourselves and others and uncovering and transforming the subtle energies that are causing our greatest hardships.
My first guest, Denis Waitley, is one of America’s most respected authors, keynote lecturers, and productivity consultants on high-performance human achievement. He joins me today to discuss how we can nurture our inner greatness, set and accomplish higher goals, and help others by being a servant leader rather than a status seeker.
My second guest, Cyndi Dale, is an internationally renowned author, speaker, healer, and business consultant and the author of 27 books about energy medicine, intuition, and spirituality. She joins me today to share energetic concepts and tools for defusing the subtle energy of fear and methods for locating hidden inner wounds in order to heal.
- Three steps that we can take to empower ourselves and take our lives to the next level
- How to tune back into our own wisdom and power and make the best choices in life
- What winning looks like in today’s challenging world and key character traits to survive and thrive
- Living in the moment rather than for the moment and choosing action over complacency
- What positive traits astronauts, Olympians, and prisoners of war all seem to have in common
- Taking responsibility for helping others and being a servant leader rather than a status seeker
- How we can find, respect, and follow our healthy fear and make the right actions because of it
- The two main causes of unhealthy fear and the dangers that these fears can lead to
- How we can release the fears of others that we’ve absorbed through our subtle energy body
- Healing our old fears, traumas, and ancestral fears that may have been transferred into us
“You never make a future decision, you only make a current decision that impacts your future. Stop stewing and start doing. What you do today will put you forward.” – Denis Waitley
Denis Waitley is one of America’s most respected authors, keynote lecturers, and productivity consultants on high-performance human achievement.
He has inspired, informed, challenged, and entertained audiences for over 35 years from the board rooms of multi-national corporations to the locker rooms of world-class athletes and in the meeting rooms of thousands of conventioneers throughout the world.
Recently, Denis was voted business speaker of the year by the Sales and Marketing Executives’ Association and by Toastmasters’ International and inducted into the International Speakers’ Hall of Fame.
With over 10 million audio programs sold in 14 languages, he is one of the most listened-to voices on personal and career success.
He is the author of 20 non-fiction books, including several international best-sellers, “Seeds of Greatness,” “Being the Best,” “The Winner’s Edge,” and his newest book, “The Dragon and The Eagle,” focusing on the relationship between China and America. His audio album, “The Psychology of Winning,” is the all-time best-selling program on self-mastery.
Denis Waitley has studied and counseled winners in every field from Apollo astronauts to Superbowl champions, from sales achievers to government leaders and youth groups. During the 1980s and ’90s, he served as Chairman of Psychology on the U. S. Olympic Committee’s Sports Medicine Council, responsible for performance enhancement of all U. S. Olympic athletes.
Cyndi Dale is an internationally renowned author, speaker, healer, and business consultant and the author of 27 books about energy medicine, intuition, and spirituality.
In addition, she has worked with over 70,000 clients and presented hundreds of seminars and workshops across the Americas and in Russia, England, Wales, Amsterdam, Iceland, Costa Rica, Belize, Morocco, Peru, Scotland, and more.
Cyndi is also a favored teacher and healer for China, leading in-person and on-line classes, and has been published in over 17 languages.
Her books include The Subtle Body: An Encyclopedia of Your Energetic Anatomy, the winner of four internationally recognized Publisher’s Awards.
Most recently, her titles include Energy Wellness for Your Pets (2019), Llewellyn’s Little Book of Empathy (2019), Awaken Clairvoyant Energy (2018); The Subtle Body Coloring Book, The Little Book of Chakras, and Subtle Energy Techniques (2017); and Llewellyn’s Complete Book of Chakras, the largest compendium of chakra knowledge ever produced (2016).
Overall, Cyndi seeks to unify the world’s most vital spiritual messages, encouraging understanding and community among all peoples.
Her next releases include Energy Healing for Trauma, Stress, & Chronic Illness (Llewellyn, July 2020), and Advanced Chakra Healing, a reissue of a popular book first printed fifteen years ago (Llewellyn, August 2021.) Co-written with Dana Childs, she is also writing a book about making food and healthy choices through the chakras, to be published in 2022 by St. Martin’s Press.
Cyndi graduated from the University of Minnesota summa cum laude with a degree in English and a minor in Philosophy. She has also worked toward a master’s degree in divinity at Bethel University and holds a fifth-degree Reiki certificate, the highest of distinctions in this healing arena.
Cyndi currently teaches a certificate-level program at Normandale College in Minneapolis, Minnesota, through which adult students earn an accredited certificate in Energy Medicine. As well, she teaches a year-long Apprenticeship Program through her own company, Essential Energy, assisting individuals with developing their natural intuitive and healing gifts. These courses are added to the dozens she teaches locally and worldwide in energy medicine and spiritual healing.
“This is the time for courage. Let go of what you’re ready to let go of. Just be done with it and get on with the creation. Make sure you’re intuitively focused on where to go and take your steps.” – Cyndi Dale
Check out the video below to watch our interview:
- Follow Denis Waitley on Facebook
- Join Denis Waitley’s Facebook Group, Winning for Life
- The Dragon and the Eagle: China and America: Growing Together, Worlds Apart by Denis Waitley
- Seeds Of Greatness by Denis Waitley
- The Winner’s Edge: How to Develop the Critical Attitude for Success by Denis Waitley
- Other books by Denis Waitley
- Energy Healing for Trauma, Stress, & Chronic Illness: Uncover & Transform the Subtle Energies That Are Causing Your Greatest Hardships by Cyndi Dale
- Other books by Cyndi Dale
- Follow Cyndi Dale on Facebook
- Follow Cyndi Dale on Twitter
- Follow Cyndi Dale on Instagram
- Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor E. Frankl
- Contact JBK Wellness Labs at (888)-773-1307
- CuraLife.com – Use the coupon code “courage” at check out to receive $20 off your first order and 15% off your orders for the first year!
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is truly invaluable!