Today we discuss breaking free from fears, reclaiming our power, and transforming our lives for the better.
Simply put, our consciousness is what has placed us into our current situation, for better or for worse. Since we are programmed most of our lives by society, our parents, our peers, and our teachers, our greatest thinking is simply a reflection of that programming over time.
The good news is that we have the ability to break free from all of this and live the life of our dreams. In today’s show, we explore the courage required to transform our lives, and what we can do to turn our wants into our reality.
- Breaking free of our current programming and fears in order to change our lives
- How personal development work contributes to less stress and a more fulfilled life
- Acknowledging what we want in life and also understanding what’s holding us back
- Reclaiming our power and tuning into a higher consciousness within ourselves
- Using the power of wonder and awe to help us manifest our greatest dreams
- The most important steps that we can take to help generate success in our lives
“The rewards are huge for those who invest their time to grow mentally, emotionally, physically, and spiritually. You will get a better life if you do the work.” – Ken D. Foster
Check out the video below the live recording of this show:
- Our Giveaway: Leave a comment on our Facebook or Instagram page tagging two friends to receive a FREE copy of my book, Release, Renew, Evolve
- Register to attend The Limitless Experience to unleash your limitations and grow your business revenues – When: Saturday, March 2, 2019 – Where: Morgan Run Country Club in Rancho Santa Fe, CA
- Family Carpet & Draperies – Call (619)-697-5969 to schedule a free in-home consultation — Be sure to mention “Voices of Courage” to receive 10% off of your purchase!
- AnnPhotography.com – Contact Ann Landstrom at (760)-610-6263
Visit TheCourageToChangeEverything.com to pre-order Ken’s new book, The Courage to Change Everything: Strategies and Wisdom to Transform Your Life One Day at a Time
Learn More About Host Ken D. Foster
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave a note in the comment section below
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is truly invaluable!