Today we discuss thriving in business and living an abundant and fully integrated life.
My first guest, Michael Sipe, is the author of The AVADA Principle and the founder of 10x Catalyst Groups, which helps entrepreneurs grow profitable and thriving businesses organized on a foundation of Biblical principles. He joins me today to share how business owners can deal with COVID’s cloudy future, sort out their future amidst so much uncertainty, and live an integrated life.
My second guest, Morgan Christen, the Chief Investment Officer and CEO of Spinnaker Investment Group, brings 26 years of investment management experience and has founded/co-founded two investment companies and led several others in that time. He joins me today to discuss investing in our current economy and what factors are impacting this market that investors have control over.
- How business owners can deal with COVID’s cloudy future as the pandemic continues
- When to quit so that savings and retirement funds aren’t spent to bail out a business
- Quitting fast or redesigning an exit if we’ve lost the energy to drive our business forward
- How we can apply the life-organizing AVADA principle in today’s marketplace
- Simultaneously incorporating work, worship, and service to live an integrated life
- How everything changes when we approach service as a privilege vs. an obligation
- Learning how to get unstuck, innovate, and reinvent ourselves to succeed and thrive
- How the Federal Reserve stimulus effort is contributing to a “bubble” for stocks
- The Central Bank beginning to move into purchasing individual corporate bonds
- Factors impacting the market right now that investors can be aware of and watchful for
- Looking at markets and investing: Is our “free-market economy” still free?
“A lot of industries have tremendous opportunities to reinvent themselves, to look at the issues that their customers are really facing, and to come up with new offerings, products, and services, and operating practices that make the business more efficient and more profitable.” – Michael Sipe
Michael Sipe, author of The AVADA Principle: How an Ancient Word Holds the Key to Your Highest and Best Life, is the founder of 10x Catalyst Groups, which helps entrepreneurs grow profitable and thriving businesses organized on a foundation of Biblical principles.
Sipe has also enjoyed a successful 30-plus year career in mergers, acquisitions, and business development as the founder of CrossPointe Capital, a middle-market investment-banking firm.
In that capacity, he consulted with and evaluated over 5,000 companies and has provided advisory services for approximately a half-billion dollars in business sales involving hundreds of companies.
Michael remains active in transactional work and has been a key advisor in mergers and acquisitions projects covering a multitude of industry sectors.
As an ex-Army Ranger Captain, Sipe is available to bring a unique perspective, now as a business leader, to the topic of business defense strategies. He can discuss each of the defensive elements to consider in building a business strategy that will survive the battle.
Morgan Christen brings 26 years of investment management experience and has founded / co-founded two investment companies and led several others in that time.
He earned his undergrad degree in Business Finance from the University of Southern California and an MBA from Pepperdine University.
Morgan recently was named to the board of directors for Pepperdine’s Graziadio Business School.
His professional credentials include designations as Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Certified Financial Planner (CFP), and Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA).
Morgan is the Chief Investment Officer and CEO of the Newport Beach-based Spinnaker Investment Group. In this role, he leads the investment committee in building customized portfolio solutions for high-net-worth clients.
“Avoid the noise and focus on what you can control. In the investment world, you can focus on when you retire, what you earn, and how much you can contribute to an investment account.” – Morgan Christen
Check out the video below to watch our interview:
- The AVADA Principle: How an Ancient Word Holds the Key to Your Highest and Best Life by Michael Sipe
- 10x Catalyst Groups Consulting Firm
- Spinnaker Investment Group
- Contact JBK Wellness Labs at (888)-773-1307
- CuraLife.com – Use the coupon code “courage” at check out to receive $20 off your first order and 15% off your orders for the first year!
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts:
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
- Follow Ken D. Foster on LinkedIn
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is truly invaluable!