Today we discuss having the courage to make impactful investments in our health and relationships.
Tomorrow is New Year’s Eve which means that millions of people are going to make resolutions, only to break them shortly after. Making New Year’s resolutions is a positive thing, but we need to have an actual strategy in place to keep us on track and in alignment for success. Otherwise, we inevitably set ourselves up for failure and disappointment.
My first guest, Eva Vennari, is the founder of The Elevate Institute, a cutting-edge health coaching firm specializing in empowering individuals to take charge of their bodies and their health. She is on a mission to dismantle the status quo in the sickness industry by helping others understand exactly what’s going on in their bodies.
Eva shares what she’s found to be a better investment than the stock market for great results as the fool-proof method for knowing what our bodies need to heal and feel rejuvenated. She provides insight and resources that can help each one of us take charge of our overall well-being and thrive in life.
My second guest, Kerry Mensior, is a sought-after Communication Mastery trainer who has spent his entire adult life in public service. He shows others how to package their personal message and effectively use the power of story to grow their business and give back to their community.
Kerry shares essential tips and strategies for improving communication and strengthening relationships. He highlights relationship currency, why it’s more valuable than any other currency in the world, and how we can all have more of it in our lives.
- A tried-and-true formula that helps make New Year’s resolutions and keep them
- Folding our personal life, hobbies, and interests into our work and everyday lives
- Creating new healthy habits and giving ourselves the permission to succeed
- How our stress relates to the minerals in our bodies being in or out of alignment
- The myths we’re taught by authority and loved-ones about how our bodies work
- Communicating with others in the ‘language’ they best hear and understand
- The Four Pillars and how they can help us communicate with anyone effectively
- 3 tips for taking our communication to the next level when meeting new people
- How to overcome communication roadblocks such as an opposing belief system
“If you think that you’re stuck with some sort of label that you’ve been given, you might have something that can simply be escorted out of the body by giving your body what it needs.” – Eva Vennari
Eva Vennari is the founder and CEO of The Elevate Institute, a cutting-edge health coaching firm specializing in empowering individuals to take charge of their body and their health.
She is the Creator of REVEAL – a hair analysis technique that lets you understand exactly what your body needs to heal and rejuvenate.
Through coaching and retreat experiences, one can create lasting shifts for higher quality of life.
Eva is on a mission to dismantle the status quo of the sickness industry. Having spent most of her adult life suffering from all kinds of conditions and fighting for her sanity, she decided to take matters into her own hands.
That’s when everything shifted and her body went from being the enemy to being her best and most devoted ally and partner. Eva now teaches worldwide how sensitive people can take charge of their wellbeing and thrive in their lives.
Kerry Mensior is the consummate First Responder.
As a U.S. Navy Submarine Service veteran, former Firefighter, EMT, and retired Police Sergeant, Kerry’s entire adult life has been spent in public service.
Kerry is also an international speaker, a best-selling author, and a sought-after Communication Mastery trainer.
He shows others how to package their message and effectively use the Power of Story to grow their business.
Remember that elite speaking equals elite performance.
Check out the video below to watch our live interview in the studio:
“The dollar in your pocket buys less than it did 5 years ago, but the relationships that you’ve built over 5 years are worth so much more.” – Kerry Mensior
- Join Eva’s group on Facebook: True Holistic Healing Club
- Follow The Elevate Institute on Facebook
- Book a FREE 20 minute Solution Call with Eva
- Get your FREE B.A.N.K. Code Personality Report ($97 value)
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- AnnPhotography.com – Contact Ann Landstrom at (760)-610-6263
Visit TheCourageToChangeEverything.com to pre-order Ken’s new book, The Courage to Change Everything: Strategies and Wisdom to Transform Your Life One Day at a Time
Learn More About Host Ken D. Foster
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave a note in the comment section below
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is truly invaluable!