Today we discuss the courage to re-code your mind and create unlimited success in your life.
Are you happy and fulfilled? Do you have all the money you need? Do you have the relationships that you want? If anything that you’re experiencing right now is less than stellar, it’s because you probably haven’t acknowledged that you have the power within yourself to transform it if you choose to do so. There’s a force inside of you that can overcome any obstacle that stands in your way when you tune into your courage.
My first guest, De’Anna Nunez, is a professional Hypnotherapist and Mindset Trainer who teaches strategies to optimize an individuals strengths, habits, and confidence so that they can stop limiting themselves and start thriving. She joins me today to share transformative mindset techniques and discuss how to break through mental blocks and shift subconscious liabilities into assets.
My second guest, Kristine Jackson, is the clinical director of Villa Kali Ma, a residential treatment center for women’s addiction treatment and holistic recovery. She joins me today to discuss acknowledging the fears behind what keeps us stuck in life in order to reprogram our minds, rediscover who we truly are, and heal ourselves at the deepest level possible.
- How we can learn to acknowledge what needs to change in our lives and reprogram our minds
- Flipping the scripts in our mind and coming back to the essence of who we really are
- How we hypnotize ourselves every day with our self-talk and get stuck in an unhealthy trance
- What subconscious strongholds are, how they hold us back, and how we can wake up from them
- A three-step process that can be used to break the subconscious patterns of the mind
- The importance of finding the true ‘why’ behind your goals and desires in order to achieve them
- Believing in the power of your mind and how we can use this to step into living our best life
- Letting go of “shoulds, have-tos, and need-tos” to have empowered communication with your mind
- Entering the circle of vulnerability and naming the fears behind what’s keeping us stuck in our lives
- Learning to release, surrender, and recode in order to recover and return to our authentic self
“Hypnosis is something that happens in our minds every single day. With our self-talk, we are putting ourselves in our own trances.” – De’Anna Nunez
At twenty-six years old, De’Anna Nunez was a single, working Mom feeling lost and afraid. She knew she had potential but often felt overwhelmed by her own lack of self-confidence.
It was when De’Anna discovered Hypnosis as a career pathway that she started to make progress.
She was in awe of the transformation you can make with Hypnosis. To begin, she used it as a peak performance tool on herself to overcome a fear of public speaking, weight issues, and many other limiting childhood beliefs that kept her feeling powerless.
Her goal was to become a success and help her son become successful, too.
De’Anna became a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist at the San Diego Institute of Hypnosis with the intent to perform as a Hypnotist Edutainer and Keynote Speaker. Her very first paid, professional presentation was for the United States Marine Corps in 1998.
Since then, Fortune 500 companies such as Aflac, Mercury Insurance, Coldwell Banker, EMC, Norwegian Cruise Lines, Harley Davidson, and more have brought her in to learn insights about the incredible power of the mind and how to stay focused on a meaningful result.
Continuing her education to earn a Certification in Humanistic Neuro-Linguistic Psychology as a Certified Coach through the Life Design Institute, she focused her unique training style toward health initiatives.
Hundreds have quit a life-long addiction to nicotine in her program called the Great SmokeFree Rally sponsored by the California Department of Health and Human Services. In another project, De’Anna wrote her own curriculum and produced a program for working professionals and women across America.
Ladies shed 20 to 120 pounds using Hypnosis and peak performance techniques. One of her most celebrated clients was featured on the front page of the Huffington Post with a life-transformation (article here). She shed 105 pounds, got out of a troubled marriage, let go of childhood sexual abuse trauma, quit a going-nowhere job, and doubled her income in sales, all as a result of the mindset work she did with De’Anna Nunez.
After graduating magna cum laude with a Master of Social Work from the University of Pennsylvania, Kristine Jackson moved to California to become a clinical supervisor for therapeutic programs.
As a life long learner, she then became certified in several modalities including Play Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Brief Strategic Family Therapy (BSFT), Motivational Interviewing, Eating Disorders (CEDS), and Experiential Therapy (CET I).
After being awarded LPS designation, Kristine then went to UCLA for a certification in co-occurring disorders.
Working with clients and families of those struggling with eating disorders and other mental health issues for the past 25 years, she continually discovered the importance of a therapeutic process to get a deeper level of healing.
Kristine has a passion for helping Seekers through the beautifully challenging time of exploring not just behaviors, but the beliefs that hold them.
She feels that we are spiritual beings having a physical experience and there is a gift in that. Kristine’s hope is that you gain clarity, confidence, and true connection.
“Recovering is the rediscovering of who I truly am before the hypnotist of my words began to create my thoughts.” – Kristine Jackson
Check out the video below to watch our interview:
- De’Anna Nunez on Facebook
- It’s Not About the Food: Personal Stories and Inspiration from Health Coaches and Wellness Experts to Transform Your Weight Loss Mindset and Lose Weight Without a Diet
- Mind Body Fit Club
- VillaKaliMa.com – Contact Villa Kali Ma at (619)-246-8862
- Villa Kali Ma on Facebook
- True North Recovery Services
- The Courage to Change Everything: Strategies and Wisdom to Transform Your Life One Day at a Time
- Learn More About Host Ken D. Foster
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is truly invaluable!