Today we discuss the courage to press on in challenging times and take our lives to the next level.
My first guest, Eric Lofholm, is a Master Sales Trainer who has taught his proven sales systems to thousands of professionals around the world. He joins me today to discuss business, proven sales systems for generating leads, and learning how to repurpose skillsets and pivot in the current market.
My second guest, Jim Britt, is an internationally recognized thought leader and highly sought after speaker in the field of peak performance and personal empowerment training. He joins me today to share how we can access our true potential and hidden wealth talents, improve our performance, and live a life that’s filled with personal and professional advancement.
- Why it’s important for people to be pivoting in their businesses right now in regards to sales
- Sales mindset and considering the angles for the sales of products or services in this environment
- How we can repurpose our skillsets in this current climate in order to continue making money
- What we can do to stay productive and how we can collaborate with others to grow our business
- Taking action now based on our current strengths and skills so that we can be better prepared
- Learning to let go of what’s beyond our control and focus on what we need to at this moment
- Being self-observant and mindful of how much energy we dedicate to outside circumstances
- How to pivot during this time in a way that builds current and future wealth and success
“Can we sell right now? If so, what is the pivot? And if we can’t sell, how can we repurpose our skillset? What can we do differently right now to make money?” – Eric Lofholm
Eric Lofholm is a Master Sales Trainer who has taught his proven sales systems to thousands of professionals around the world.
He is President and CEO of Eric Lofholm International, Inc., an organization he founded to professionally train people on the art and science of selling.
Eric began his career as a sales failure. At his first sales job, he was put on quota probation after failing to meet the minimum quota two months in a row. It was at this point that Eric met his sales mentor.
After being professionally trained, Eric achieved his quota and eventually become the top producer at that company. He went on to become the top producer at 2 more companies prior to starting Eric Lofholm International.
Eric is a naturally gifted teacher. For over 20 years, he has been sharing his proven sales increasing ideas with people all over the world.
Eric believes that selling equals service. He also believes in working towards mastery of the fundamentals of lead generation, appointment setting, and delivering a high-quality presentation.
Eric is also an instructor for CEOSpace and Networking University.
Eric and his wife Heather live with their 4 children in Rocklin, California.
Jim Britt is an internationally recognized thought leader and highly sought after speaker in the field of peak performance and personal empowerment training.
He is an author of 13 best-selling books including, Cracking the Rich Code, The Power of Letting Go, Freedom, Unleashing Your Authentic Power, Do This. Get Rich-For Entrepreneurs, to name a few.
Jim has presented seminars throughout the world sharing his success principles and life-enhancing realizations with thousands of audiences, totaling over 1,500,000 people from all walks of life.
As an entrepreneur, Jim has started 28 successful business ventures. He has served as a success counselor to over 300 corporations worldwide and was recently named as one of the world’s top 50 speakers and top 20 success coaches.
Early in Jim’s speaking career, he was a business partner with the late Jim Rohn for 8 years, where Tony Robbins worked under Jim’s direction for his first few years in the speaking business.
In addition to Jim’s speaking schedule, he is currently working on a business venture with Kevin Harrington from the TV show Shark Tank on a collaborative book series and PR, Marketing, Branding, and lead generation strategy for coaches, speakers and entrepreneurs, titled: Cracking the Rich Code.
“Take action based on what your skill sets are, but think past what you’re doing now to other things that may complement that, or do something now so that when we come out of all of this, you’ll be prepared to move to the next level.” – Jim Britt
Check out the video below to watch our interview:
- The System: The Proven 3-Step Formula Anyone Can Learn to Get More Leads, Book More Appointments, and Make More Sales by Eric Lofholm
- How To Sell In The New Economy: The Sales Professional’s Guide to Thriving Where Others Fail by Eric Lofholm
- 21 Ways to Close More Sales Now by Eric Lofholm
- Follow Eric Lofholm on Facebook
- Follow Eric Lofholm on Twitter
- Follow Eric Lofholm on Instagram
- Follow Eric Lofholm on LinkedIn
- Follow Eric Lofholm on YouTube
- Contact Jim Britt at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cracking the Rich Code (Vol 1): Entrepreneurial Insights and Strategies From Coauthors Around the World by Jim Britt and Kevin Harrington
- Freedom: Letting Go of Anxiety and Fear of the Unknown by Jim Britt
- Unleashing Your Authentic Power: Resistance-Free Living by Jim Britt
- Do This. Get Rich!: 12 Things You Can Do Now to Gain Financial Freedom by Jim Britt
- Watch The Game Changers on Netflix
- Watch Vaxxed
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) information on UK Health Radio
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts:
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is truly invaluable!