Today we discuss navigating your future and living a life filled with intention and purpose.
Think about the end of your life and where you’re going to be. What’s the legacy that you’re going to leave? Are you writing that story in your life right now, or are you running some other story in your head?
If we want to make a difference in the world and leave a legacy, we have to be willing to transform and educate ourselves. If you’re a person that’s stuck somewhere – in relationships, in your business, in your health – or maybe you’ve plateaued, it doesn’t mean that things can’t change. They can change as soon as you’re willing to change.
Today’s guest, Whitney Vosburgh, is co-founder of Work The Future! Today, a social venture that offers vision, leadership, and solutions for maximizing personal, organizational, and societal potential. He joins me today to discuss the importance of a shift from profit first to purpose first, and how by being more intentional we can individually and collectively co-create a better future today.
- Finding the courage to break through barriers and completely transform our lives
- The importance of a shift from the old story of profit first to the new story of purpose first
- Why the old model of doing business needs to be replaced with a Global Purpose System
- Committing to ourselves, developing inner resources, and showing up as our higher selves
- Living out our purpose and values by being more intentional to create a better future
- Becoming an expert on ourselves and bringing all of our best qualities to life
“It’s so important to be self-responsible. Your response to the inner yearnings of your spirit – of knowing yourself so well – help you become an expert on yourself and bring all of your best qualities to life.” – Whitney Vosburgh
Whitney Vosburgh is co-founder of WORK THE FUTURE! TODAY, a social venture that offers vision, leadership, and solutions for maximizing personal, organizational, and societal potential, and co-founder of Brand New Purpose, a brand transformation consultancy that creates purpose-built, value-driven opportunities.
He graduated with an M.A. in Religious Leadership for Social Change from Graduate Theological Union, and with a B.F.A. from Parsons School of Design in New York City.
Whitney’s expertise on the Future of Work has been featured in four books, including a bestseller by Dan Pink.
When he’s not focusing on business consulting and writing, he can be found making art, and his work has been featured in exhibitions throughout the world. His Tweets can be found at: @brandguru
“That’s the whole idea behind Work the Future Today – do what you can, when you can, as often as you can. And incrementally, it will all add up to start making a real difference in your life and the lives of others.” – Whitney Vosburgh
Check out the video below to watch our live interview:
- Work the Future! Today: Finding Your Path to Purpose, Passion, and Profit
- Follow Whitney Vosburgh on Twitter
- FREE GIFT: Get your free download of 10 Days of Courage from the book, The Courage to Change Everything
- The Courage to Change Everything: Strategies and Wisdom to Transform Your Life One Day at a Time
- AnnPhotography.com – Contact Ann Landstrom at (760)-610-6263
- Learn More About Host Ken D. Foster
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is truly invaluable!