Today we discuss having the courage and awareness to make powerful choices that empower us to live a happy and fulfilling life.
Today’s guest, Laura Di Franco, MPT, is a 10-time author, third-degree black belt, the owner of Brave Healer Productions, and a champion of entrepreneurs who want to grow their health-based practices by sharing their brave words with the world, who has three decades of expertise in holistic physical therapy. She joins me today to discuss the importance and impact of mastering body and mind awareness and how to have more fun with our fear, cultivate courage, and get over imposter syndrome.
- How we can learn to tune into our positive emotions and get out of a worry cycle
- What stops people from getting in touch with themselves and mastering their mind
- How our fears can be conquered by first mastering our body and mind awareness
- Why awareness allows us to discern between survival fear and purpose-driven fear
- Learning how to get comfortable in our discomfort zone and have fun with our fear
- Getting over imposter syndrome and ridding ourselves of feelings of unworthiness
“We’re taught from a young age to think by other people’s rules when we should be taught awareness. If they taught awareness and how to get in touch with that place inside of you, how to sense and notice what you’re feeling and what you’re thinking, that would be a magical gift.” – Laura Di Franco
With three decades of expertise in holistic physical therapy, a third-degree black belt, and ten books, Laura Di Franco, MPT, the owner of Brave Healer Productions, has a clear preference for being badass.
She’s also the champion of entrepreneurs who want to grow their health-based practices by sharing their brave words with the world.
Through her Bethesda-based Brave Healer Productions, Laura offers inspiring speeches, workshops, an online writing club, and other services that can help talented health professionals tell their own stories so they too can maximize their professional impact.
Her signature book is Brave Healing: A Guide for Your Journey – a teaching memoir crafted with guided body awareness and writing exercises to help you overcome your doubts, fears, and uncertainties and get to living the life you crave.
Laura is a certified content marketer and international blogger with a thing or two to say about sharing your words out loud!
You’ll find her book projects, writing workshops, business strategy sessions, and online writing club at BraveHealer.com.
“With awareness, you get a choice. It behooves us to become masters at this because the stresses aren’t going away, but there’s only more joy to be had in the practice of awareness.” – Laura Di Franco
Check out the video below to watch our interview:
- Brave Healing: A Guide for Your Journey by Laura Di Franco
- The Ultimate Guide to Self-Healing Volume 2: 25 Home Practices & Tools for Peak Holistic Health & Wellness by Laura Di Franco
- The Ultimate Guide to Self-Healing Techniques: 25 Home Practices & Tools for Peak Holistic Health & Wellness by Laura Di Franco
- Warrior Desire: Love Poems to Inspire Your Fiercely Alive Whole Self by Laura Di Franco
- Your High Vibe Business: A Strategic Workbook for BADASS Entrepreneurial Success by Laura Di Franco
- Living, Healing and Tae Kwon Do: A Memoir to Inspire Your Inner Warrior by Laura Di Franco
- Living, Healing, and Taekwondo by Laura Di Franco
- Warrior Dreams: A Journal to Inspire Your Fiercely Alive Whole Self by Laura Di Franco
- Warrior Joy: A Journal To Inspire Your Fiercely Alive Whole Self Paperback by Laura Di Franco
- Warrior Soul: A Journal To Inspire Your Fiercely Alive Whole Self by Laura Di Franco
- Warrior Love: A journal to inspire your fiercely alive whole self by Laura Di Franco
- Contact JBK Wellness Labs at (888)-773-1307
- CuraLife.com – Use the coupon code “courage” at check out to receive $20 off your first order and 15% off your orders for the first year!
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts:
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is truly invaluable!