Today we discuss tapping into our personal superpowers in order to embrace change, choose faith over fear, and make peace with the pandemic.
My first guest, Joe Curcillo, is a popular author, lawyer, business coach, motivational speaker, and expert when it comes to helping business leaders and managers to create an effective unifying vision, and then see it through to success. He joins me today to discuss the importance of having a unified vision and how it can help a company to succeed and also shares how to use a unifying vision to act more decisively, with less fear, hesitation, and stress.
My second guest, Sam Hunter, is the host of 721 Live radio show and the author of The Putting Green Devotional Series whose aim is to help men and women find and live “Life to the Full.” He joins me today to discuss the journey from self-power to Holy Spirit power, responding in faith instead of reacting in fear, and how we can tap into clarity and creativity to come out of this pandemic stronger than ever before.
- The importance of having a unified vision and how it can help a company to succeed
- Creating a unified vision while knowing what to avoid and what must be included
- Using a unified vision to motivate all employees to work together for a common goal
- How to make working with multiple generations a positive and use it to help a company thrive
- Why using a unifying vision helps individuals act more decisively with less fear and less stress
- Learning how to discover personal superpowers and cast team members in the proper roles
- How to build a powerful and unstoppable team that will lead a company to success
- Choosing to respond with faith instead of reacting out of worry, stress, and fear
- Tapping into the power of the Holy Spirit through the journey of “See-Seek-Want-Wait”
- Learning to respond in Faith instead of reacting in fear and understanding the “missing link”
- Coming out of this pandemic stronger than ever by tapping into both clarity and creativity
“You can’t control the pandemic, but you can control your business. Now is the time to say, ‘I want a more certain future, so I’m going to change the direction I go.’ Create the future you want and work towards it.” – Joe Curcillo
Bestselling author, business coach, lawyer, mentalist, and motivational speaker, Joe Curcillo, is an expert when it comes to helping business leaders and managers to create an effective unifying vision, and then see it through to success.
He has helped countless business leaders to improve their effectiveness by adopting and carrying out the mission. He specializes in helping companies to tap into the power of their millennial employees and bridge the gap between generations.
Curcillo is called “the mindshark” because he considers himself to be part mind reader and part lawyer. He has spent his life being a trial lawyer, studying how people behave and how they are motivated.
Along with being a bestselling author, he also has a popular TED Talk called “The Mobilizing Power of a Unified Vision.” Curcillo is a bestselling author of several books, including “Getting to Us,” “What’s Your Freakin’ Point: Maximize the Impact of Every Word You Speak,” and “Don’t be a Hamster: 30 Tips to Spark the Imagination of Busy People.”
His book, “Getting to Us,” goes in-depth, providing the information on why a unifying vision is so important, how to formulate one, and how to get one’s team on board with it.
Curcillo has worked with many big companies, including Lear Corporation, the San Francisco Giants, the Philadelphia Phillies, Merrill Lynch, Mohegan Sky, Re/Max, Amway, and Hershey Park.
For more information, visit https://themindshark.com/. Those interested in reading “Getting to Us” can purchase it on Amazon: Getting to Us – Amazon. Or, view all of Joe’s books at https://themindshark.com/books/.
Educated and trained as a structural design engineer, Sam Hunter spent the last 20 years of his professional life in real estate and construction.
He started Hunter & Associates in 1987 as a real estate development company and developed subdivisions in the Greenville area for the next several years, before turning the company’s focus to construction and residential renovations.
At 38 Jesus turned the light on and Sam was born again.
Sam Hunter has been teaching and preaching about following Jesus for twenty years. He is the host of 721 Live radio show and the author of The Putting Green Devotional Series.
His aim is to help men and women find and live “Life to the Full.”
721 Ministries was organized in 2004 for the primary purpose of reaching men in the marketplace. Sam speaks to men’s groups around South Carolina.
He is the host of 721 Live is the radio arm of 721 Ministries and can be heard live Fridays 11:00-11:30 on FM91.9 and FM92.9 Christian Talk Radio.
Sam has published two volumes of The Putting Green Devotional – a devotional book for men and women. He has produced two DVD curriculum series: Contentment: The Path to Peace; and Fear: Do you React in Fear or Respond in Faith?
He resides in Greenville, SC.
“This pandemic has demonstrated beyond a shadow of a doubt that we are not in control. We are inclined to try to control the outcome, and that brings fear and anxiety because we do not control the outcome and we never have.” – Sam Hunter
Check out the video below to watch our interview:
- 721 Ministries Talk Radio
- The Missing Link: Your Journey With Peter From Self Power to Holy Spirit Power by Sam Hunter
- Contact JBK Wellness Labs at (888)-773-1307
- CuraLife.com – Use the coupon code “courage” at check out to receive $20 off your first order and 15% off your orders for the first year!
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts:
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is truly invaluable!