Today we discuss getting present with ourselves and living from a place of full expression.
In our day-to-day lives, we continuously seem to run from one thing to the next. Can you relate? Because of this incessant running, we rarely stop and look deeply into our lives or acknowledge how we’re truly feeling. The problem is, in order to understand what’s happening – whether we fail or succeed – it’s imperative to take the time to reflect, plan, and notice what’s working and what’s not. Awareness and presence allow us to live a life of full expression.
My first guest, Jim Phillips, is a LIFE Strategist, author, speaker, and business coach that has been inspiring others to higher levels of achievement and understanding for over 30 years. He joins me today to discuss what it means to live in full expression, how we can work to reveal to ourselves the truth of who we really are, and how to tune into our spirit and move past any blocks in our lives.
My second guest, Alessandra Deerinck, is a horse trainer, Doctor in Veterinary Medicine, and an ex-amateur jockey who rode flat races in Italy during the 1980s and ’90s. She joins me today to share how she developed Human Horse Sensing, which establishes communication between humans and horses in a purposeful manner that goes beyond the boundaries of traditional training to create immediate understanding between humans and their horse partners.
- Taking the time to notice and reflect on what is and isn’t working in our lives
- Learning how to reveal the truth of who we are and live from a place of full expression
- Getting truly present with our own thoughts, bodies, and experiences in life
- Taking responsibility for everything that’s happening in our lives in order to grow
- What it means to live in full expression and how we can live in full expression of our truth
- Why limiting beliefs stop us from making changes and taking full advantage of our lives
- Tuning in to our own spirit and moving past what’s blocking us from our true selves
- Becoming intentional and making conscious decisions that are aligned with our truth
- The identity crisis in America and how it’s impacting success and joy in people’s lives
- How humans can connect with horses through non-verbal communication
- The five social parameters that need to be present between a horse and a human
“The word life is the acronym for living in full expression. So to me, that is our purpose. We’re here to live in full expression, and more specifically, live in full expression of our truth, which also means that we need to reveal to ourselves the truth of who we are.” – Jim Phillips
Jim Phillips is a LIFE Strategist, author, speaker, and business coach. For over 30 years he has been inspiring others to higher levels of achievement and understanding through his strategy sessions, coaching, writing, and presentations.
One of Jim’s gifts is his ability to help others understand and apply complex spiritual concepts to their personal life which has resulted in their creating and experiencing more of who they truly are and what they desire from life.
Jim is also a featured expert in the just-released inspirational, transformational movie, “Becoming the Keys,” written and produced by award-winning film producer Robin Jay. The movie also stars such notables as Don Miguel Ruiz (The Four Agreements), Dr. Joe Vitale (The Secret), and Dannion Brinkley (Saved by the Light).
Jim believes there has never been a time in the history of humanity when there was a greater need to understand who we are and why we are here. Never has there been a time in the history of humanity when there have been more people open and receptive to this message.
Jim currently resides in Aldie, VA where he continues his writing, coaching, and speaking.
Italian born, Alessandra Deerinck, was a horsewoman first, before making her mark as a daring and adventuresome jockey, riding flat races in Italy during the 1980s and ’90s.
She went on to graduate from the Veterinary Medicine School at the University of Milan.
Today, Alessandra trains horses and teaches horsemanship using her own approach, a system that is rooted in the classical dressage training, current horse behavioral sciences and her experience of forty years spent with horses.
Even before she moved to the US, she was writing widely praised, freelance articles for equestrian publications.
Currently, she writes regularly in the showing and training section for Elite Equestrian (www.eliteequestrian.us).
Since 1996, Alessandra has lived in California with her family, where she established Human Horse Sensing. After having established herself as a trainer and horsemanship clinician, Alessandra has presented her work at CavalliaMilano 2010, Equine Affaire Pomona in 2011, and Norco Horse Affaire in 2017.
“The beauty is that what happened happened and you can’t do anything to change it, but you can change the future. You can totally change the next moment.” – Alessandra Deerinck
Check out the video below to watch our interview:
- The Key to LIFE: Living in Full Expression
- Becoming the Keys
- Human Horse Sensing Horsemanship
- Human Horse Sensing on Facebook
- Alessandra Deerinck on Facebook
- Contact Alessandra at 760-715-1554 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Courage to Change Everything: Strategies and Wisdom to Transform Your Life One Day at a Time
- Ask and You Will Succeed: 1,001 Extraordinary Questions to Create Life-Changing Results
- Family Carpet & Draperies – Call (619)-697-5969 to schedule a free in-home consultation — Be sure to mention “Voices of Courage” to receive 10% off of your purchase!
- Learn More About Host Ken D. Foster