Today we discuss reducing stress and anxiety, shifting from burnout to burning brightly, and improving our relationship with money.
My first guest, Jennifer Marcenelle MBA, BSN, RN, HBC-HN, is a Board-Certified Holistic Registered Nurse with over 30 years of experience in the medical industry that specializes in treating patients with burnout and is the Founder and CEO of Burn Bright Today.
She joins me today to discuss how to notice the warning signs and symptoms of burnout and move quickly from burnout to burning bright. Jennifer shares tips for improving mental, physical, emotional, and energetic health and multi-dimensional holistic solutions for stress and anxiety.
My second guest, Joan Sotkin, is the founder of the popular website ProsperityPlace.com, host of The Prosperity Show Podcast, and author of the award-winning book, Build Your Money Muscles: Nine Simple Exercises for Improving Your Relationship with Money.
She joins me today to share her insightful understanding of the connection between money and emotions, and how our internal habits can negatively affect our business and/or cash flow. Joan discusses identifying the issues that hold us back and how to obtain prosperity and financial freedom while finding inner peace.
- Insight and actionable advice that we can use to avoid and combat stress and burnout
- Warning signs of burnout and the difference between normal stress and a serious problem
- Tips for improving mental, physical, and emotional health and holistic solutions for stress
- How habitual thoughts, beliefs, and emotions affect our life, business, and financial situation
- Important growth and prosperity principles for resolving our long-standing issues with money
- Why some people can make a lot of money and others seem to stay in the same position
- How money and dopamine are connected and why wanting to improve your finances matters
- The main emotions that people act out through their money and how to avoid disappointment
“Burnout is an energy problem, and for an energy problem, we need an energy solution.” – Jennifer Marcenelle
Jennifer Marcenelle MBA, BSN, RN, HBC-HN is a Board-Certified Holistic Registered Nurse with over 30 years of experience in the medical industry.
She currently holds degrees in nursing and business, with a specialization in Holistic Healing for burnout.
As an energy medicine practitioner and the Founder and CEO of Burn Bright Today, Jennifer helps people improve mental wellness and recover from burnout and other challenges.
A certified Gemstone and Diamond Therapy Practitioner, Marcenelle has dedicated her career to helping people move from Burning Out to Burning Bright.
For over 30 years, Joan Sotkin has been guiding entrepreneurs and practitioners to resolve long-standing money issues.
She is the founder of the popular website www.ProsperityPlace.com, host of The Prosperity Show Podcast, and author of the award-winning book Build Your Money Muscles: Nine Simple Exercises for Improving Your Relationship with Money.
Joan is known for her insightful understanding of the connection between money and emotions and how family-of-origin experiences affect a person’s ability to succeed in business and finance.
Her unique holistic approach combines brain science, health and nutrition, and over 40 years of personal and financial growth that allows her to help clients develop a healthy relationship with their money and themselves.
“Money is an energy source. It’s energy passing between two people or entities, and how you deal with money is how you deal with yourself and the world around you.” – Joan Sotkin
Check out the video below to watch our interview:
- From Burning Out to Burning Bright: Get Your Life Back by Healing Your Thoughts, Memories, and Emotions by Jennifer Marcenelle
- Book your free consultation with Jennifer Marcenelle today!
- Listen to The Burn Bright Today Show with Jennifer Marcenelle
- Follow Burn Bright Today on Facebook
- Follow Burn Bright Today on Twitter
- Follow Burn Bright Today on Instagram
- Download a FREE PDF version of Joan’s award-winning book, Build Your Money Muscles: Nine Simple Exercises for Improving Your Relationship with Money
- Get a hard copy or Kindle version of Build Your Money Muscles: Nine Simple Exercises for Improving Your Relationship with Money by Joan Sotkin
- The Search for Connection: A Spiritual Journey to Physical, Emotional, and Financial Health by Joan Sotkin
- The Prosperity Show Podcast with Joan Sotkin
- Follow Joan Sotkin on Facebook
- Follow Joan Sotkin on Twitter
- Follow Joan Sotkin on YouTube
- The Molecule of More: How a Single Chemical in Your Brain Drives Love, Sex, and Creativity—and Will Determine the Fate of the Human Race by Daniel Z. Lieberman and Michael E. Long
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts:
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is truly invaluable!