Today we discuss healing our bodies and boosting our immune systems with the food we eat and how it’s prepared.
My first guest, Sara Banta, is a health coach, natural supplement and frequency-based health technology expert, and busy mom of three whose goal is to provide natural and innovative solutions to families for their health and nutritional needs that will help people live with more energy and to experience a better quality of life. She joins me today to discuss frequency-based healing technologies, boosting the immune system, the importance of detox, and the healing properties of a low carb ketogenic diet.
My second guest, Melissa Currey, is a health and nutritional specialist that has positively influenced the lives of thousands of individuals over the past 25 years in the area of increased health consciousness and nutritional awareness. She joins me today to discuss using food as medicine and shares how we can double the nutrition in our cooked food, cut our kitchen time in half, and prepare the healthiest ingredients while using the best cooking equipment and techniques.
- How we should be eating and what food we can eat to really have vibrant health
- Healing our bodies with frequency-based technologies and natural supplements
- Natural and innovative solutions for families and their health and nutritional needs
- The importance of detoxing to keep our bodies in a healthy state and free of toxins
- How we can use a low-carb diet to heal a leaky gut and reduce inflammation
- Increasing energy, clearing brain fog, and boosting our immunity with iodine
- What foods are best for boosting our immune system and energy levels
- How to maintain more nutrition in our food and take precautions to stay well
- Preparing the healthiest ingredients using the best cooking equipment and techniques
- How to cut our kitchen time in half and double the nutrition in our cooked food
“The body wants to heal itself. Detox, reset, and rebuild and you can get your health back and become the best self that you can imagine.” – Sara Banta
Sara Banta is a health coach, natural supplement and frequency-based health technology expert, and busy mom of three.
She completed her undergraduate studies at Stanford University with a degree in Economics and Psychology in 1998.
In 2016, Sara graduated from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition and The Invincible Wellness System.
As a mother of three teenagers, she has had the opportunity to solve a broad spectrum of health issues affecting every member of her family. As a result, for the past 10 years, she has been in search of alternative solutions.
Sara’s journey in health has lead her to more formal and informal self-education in nutrition, Ayurveda, Chinese Herbology, fitness nutrition, frequency-based technologies, and supplements. She believes that detoxification of the body is a primary step in allowing the body to rebuild and heal itself. The more she learns, the more she is eager to deepen her understanding of health.
With all of these issues, Sara’s family has been able to find technologically advanced and natural solutions. Over the years, she has realized that you cannot just treat symptoms, you have to treat the source of the problem. Everything she promotes she has had the opportunity to use and stand behind.
Sara’s goal is to provide natural and innovative solutions to families for their health and nutritional needs that will help people live with more energy and to experience a better quality of life.
Melissa Currey is a health and nutritional specialist that has positively influenced the lives of thousands of individuals over the past 25 years in the area of increased health consciousness and nutritional awareness.
Together she and her husband, Scott Currey (VP of Dream Life Total Wellness, Inc.), oversee operations of the Wellness Center for Dream Life Total Wellness (located in Kearny Mesa).
Dream Life Total Wellness, Inc. is a Health and Nutrition Company established in the year 2006 and is an Authorized Distributor of Saladmaster 316 titanium Stainless Steel Cookware in California. Melissa and Scott are Grand Master Dealers for Saladmaster.
Through their Team Building and Leadership Classes, Melissa and her husband, Scott, have instructed others in healthy cooking, focused on community contributions, improving communication skills and empowerment.
Melissa is certified through the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM) to teach Diabetes and Cancer Prevention classes. She is also plant-based certified through eCornell University.
Melissa is an affiliate partner for the Cancer Project and is trained in Cancer and Diabetes prevention cooking. She has taught healthy cooking at the Travel & Adventure Expo for four years, and at the Healthy Living Festival in San Diego for the past five years.
Melissa has appeared on Channels 6, 8, 9, and 11 for television, preparing healthy recipes and advocating increased health consciousness and nutritional awareness. She is also a recognized authority on teaching Vegan, Vegetarian, and Gluten-Free cooking.
Melissa has produced numerous training videos that can be used to promote recruitment for Health Coaches and/or provide training for staff and consultants.
“Everybody deserves ultimate health using food as medicine prepared in the right way. You can have the body you want, the energy you want, the health, and the vibrancy simply by eating the right things.” – Melissa Currey
Check out the video below to watch our interview:
- Accelerated Scalar Silver
- Accelerated NucNoMore
- Accelerated Keto
- ION Gut Health
- Genius Insight Biofeedback App
- Scalar Energy Rest Shield
- Scalar Energy Home Shield
- Fast Food Nation: What The All-American Meal is Doing to the World by Eric Schlosser
- Contact JBK Wellness Labs at (888)-773-1307
- CuraLife.com – Use the coupon code “courage” at check out to receive $20 off your first order and 15% off your orders for the first year!
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
- Follow Ken D. Foster on LinkedIn
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is truly invaluable!