Today we discuss having all that we want in life by shifting our mindset, setting new intentions, and overcoming our limitations.
In order to have it all in life, we need to start with setting new intentions, focusing on our purpose, and shifting our mindset to get in touch with what we really want. What do you want in your relationships, career, business, finances, home life, and family? What is it that you want right now, and what is it that’s holding you back?
My first guest, Drew Berman, is a best-selling author, trainer, coach, and an expert in the network marketing space, helping thousands of people to achieve their personal and professional goals of better health, better wealth, and a happier life. He joins me today to discuss the law of attraction and action, the impact of collaboration, and how we can have it all in life.
My second guest, Dr. Nick Molinaro, is a licensed psychologist with specialties in Counseling, Human Development, and Sport/Performance Psychology, and has worked in the arena of performance psychology for over 30 years with middle school-aged children through professional and Olympic level athletes in all sports. He joins me today to discuss the importance of setting our intention and attention on execution, and the top three mental skill sets that one must possess to achieve virtually anything in the world of athletics and life.
- Overcoming our limitations and the challenges in our lives in order to become who we are meant to be
- Setting new intentions, focusing on purpose, and shifting our mindset to have the things we want in life
- Getting in touch with what we want in our relationships, career, family, home life, and personal growth
- Why limitations and challenges always seem to come up when we are setting a big goal in our lives
- How we can really have it all in life and what it takes to develop a lifestyle by design that we truly love
- How collaboration makes the world a better place and creates a strong ripple effect of positive impact
- Tuning into and expanding our minds and effectively overcoming the limitations that are holding us back
- What has changed in sports psychology over the last 30 years and the impact this has on athletes
- The top three mental skill sets that one must possess to achieve anything in athletics and in life
- The trouble with focusing on feelings over execution, and the impact of emotional regulation
- Some of the biggest mistakes that athletes make in their careers and how they can train at higher levels
- How to deal with pressure and shift our attention and intention towards execution and what really matters
“Part of having it all is falling in love with your life. Fall in love with what you currently have, and be grateful for the blessings.” – Drew Berman
Drew Berman is an expert in the network marketing space, helping thousands of people to achieve their personal and professional goals of better health, better wealth, and a happier life through a variety of highly effective programs.
He is an international speaker, coach, trainer, and best-selling author. Drew is also an adventurer, traveler, and athlete.
Currently, he leads one of the most successful network marketing teams in his entire company. Drew leads several conference calls for teams all over the country, training new associates, leaders, and executives, not only in his company, but for many other companies as well.
Drew offers the fruit of years of intensive study of the industry and makes it available in an exciting training format for anyone interested in bettering their business, and teaches network marketers the habits, skills, and mindset to go from hobby income to professional income.
About Dr. Nick:
Dr. Nick is a licensed psychologist with specialties in Counseling, Human Development, and Sport/Performance Psychology.
He has worked in the arena of performance psychology for over 30 years with middle school-aged children through professional and Olympic level athletes in all sports. Within the corporate arena, he has consulted in talent acquisition/retention, executive performance assessments and development, and corporate culture enhancement.
He has worked with athletes/players in NASCAR, NBA, NFL, AFL, CFL, World Billiards Championship, World Series of Poker, Affiliated and Non-affiliated Baseball Teams, Olympic Gold and Silver Medalist, members of USA Women’s Slope Style and Big Air Snowboarding, and Gymnastics Teams (2016 gymnast on USA Gymnastics Team qualified for the Olympic Trials), Johns Hopkins, Lafayette and Yale Men’s Lacrosse Teams and Coaching Staff, Washington & Lee Complete Coaching Staff for all sports, World Class Athletes in Fencing, Ice Skating, X-Games, and is mostly known for his work with professional, junior, and amateur golfers.
With an interest in human performance, Dr. Molinaro provides performance consulting to individuals, teams, and corporations. He has worked with everyone from c-suite executives at Fortune 500 companies and their senior teams, to professional and Olympic athletes and performing artists to improve their mental acuity and reach new levels of success.
“Your intention will drive your attention. Shift your attention to what’s necessary.” – Dr. Nick Molinaro
- You Can Have It All: The Ultimate Guide to Having Fun, Making Money, and Living the Good Life by Drew Berman
- Be a Success Maverick: How Ordinary People Do It Different To Achieve Extraordinary Results
- Free Solo movie
- Beyond The Scoreboard: Learn It Through Youth Sports, Carry It Through Life by Dr. Nick Molinaro
- Flow in Sports: The Keys to Optimal Experiences and Performances
- CouragetoChange.us/Invite – Your Exclusive Invitation: Become a member of Ken’s book development team for the launch of his 7th book and share how it’s done!
- The Courage to Change Everything: Strategies and Wisdom to Transform Your Life One Day at a Time
- Ask and You Will Succeed: 1,001 Extraordinary Questions to Create Life-Changing Results
- Learn More About Host Ken D. Foster
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts:
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is truly invaluable!