Desire… We all have desires… Desires for more money, less stress, more time, more energy, better health, the right relationship… But, what stops you from having what you want, when you want it? What do you need to do to get what you want?
The subconscious idea habits of wealth or poverty and disease or health have a large imprint on your desires. Not being able to manifest the desires that you want has a deep root in the subconscious mind. To reverse the process of lack or limitations in the subconscious mind, you must:
- Acknowledge the chronic pattern
- Set your intention to change
- Journal about it and imagine what your life would be like with your desire fulfilled
- Reprogram your thinking by “Feeling Affirmations” which cure the mental and emotional disharmony in the subconscious mind
- Feel the affirmation and repeat them over and over with intention and strong will to plant them in the subconscious mind–then, if you are truly focused, you can plant them in the superconscious mind, where the miracles, magic, and synchronicity happen
- The key ingredients are devotion and love
In this episode of Voices of Courage, my guests Christy Whitman and Gary Salyer join me to dive deep into the subject of love, explore all of the aspects of desire, and share secrets for generating the life of your dreams!
About Christy Whitman:
Christy has appeared on the news, The Today Show, The Morning Show, Ted X, and The Hallmark Channel, and her work has been featured in the media in various publications. She’s been featured in Goalcast, People Magazine, Seventeen, Woman’s Day, Hollywood Life, and Teen Vogue, to name a few.
Christy has helped certify over 3,000 life coaches and has helped countless others to unlock their power to manifest. She lives in Scottsdale with her husband Frederic and her two boys Alex and Maxim.
About Gary Salyer:
Dr. Gary Salyer is a transformational relationship mentor. He helps singles and couples re-write the rules for love in their brains so they can create a love that lasts.
Dr. Gary speaks to a national audience as a featured expert on various podcast and radio shows. He is the author of the book, Safe to Love Again: How to Release the Pain of Past Relationships and Create the Love You Deserve.
After Dr. Gary Salyer’s first divorce, he vowed that his next marriage would be different. So when his second marriage crumbled almost a decade later for nearly the same reasons he was devastated. He felt like an utter, complete failure. But rather than give in, he was determined to find another way.
He committed to not being that guy who bounced from marriage to marriage, never really learning anything. So he dedicated himself to doing the deep research about all things love.
Dr. Salyer read, researched, furthered his education in the field, talked to experts and to people he loved. Most of all he did the deep transformation work that unlocked his heart and released his soul to love as he had always imagined.
Love — and how to make it lasting – became his life’s highest calling—not just for himself, but others. In so doing, he has developed a powerful and effective methodology to make it “Safe to Love Again” for those who may have even given up hope.
Based on a field of study called Attachment Theory, the science of intimate relationships, Dr. Sayler’s insights have a profound and oftentimes immediate impact. As a transformational relationship mentor, he helps people re-write the rules for love in their brains.
He empowers singles to reclaim their rights for a full soulmate relationship. With couples, he helps resolve their conflicts and differences so they can have the love they dream about.
Because of his innovative new approach that rewires brains for secure love, singles and couples experience deep, lasting shifts that happen in easy, natural ways. Some therapists are saying his new approach will ‘change the way therapists do therapy.’
Learn more at www.garysalyer.com.
Check out the video below to watch our interview:
- The Art of Having it All: A Woman’s Guide to Unlimited Abundance by Christy Whitman
- Taming Your Alpha Bitch: How to be Fierce and Feminine (and Get Everything You Want!) by Christy Whitman
- Quantum Success: 7 Essential Laws for a Thriving, Joyful, and Prosperous Relationship with Work and Money by Christy Whitman
- The Desire Factor: How to Embrace Your Materialistic Nature to Reclaim Your Full Spiritual Power by Christy Whitman
- Follow Christy Whitman on Facebook
- Follow Christy Whitman on Twitter
- Follow Christy Whitman on Instagram
- Follow Christy Whitman on YouTube
- Safe to Love Again: How to Release the Pain of Past Relationships and Create the Love You Deserve by Gary Salyer
- Follow Gary Salyer on Facebook
- Follow Gary Salyer on Instagram
- Follow Gary Salyer on Twitter
- Follow Gary Salyer on LinkedIn
- The Courage to Change Everything: Daily Strategies and Essential Wisdom to Awaken Your Inner Genius by Ken D. Foster
- Contact JBK Wellness Labs at (888)-773-1307
- VillaKaliMa.com – Contact Villa Kali Ma at (619)-246-8862
- Villa Kali Ma on Facebook
- CuraLife.com – Use the coupon code “courage” at check out to receive $20 off your first order and 15% off your orders for the first year!
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
- Follow Ken D. Foster on LinkedIn
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is truly invaluable!