Today we discuss attracting and retaining customers, clients, and employees, boosting our business and profits, and achieving our dreams.
My first guest, Jill Lublin, is an international speaker, the author of four best-selling books, the CEO of a strategic consulting firm, and a master strategist on how to position your business for more profitability and more visibility in the marketplace.
She joins me today to share how to use radical influence which creates high-impact publicity to expand the recognition, credibility, and value of a business, become a media magnet, and multiply profits like never before. Jill provides insight into finding our voice so that we can be heard by the masses and the value of doing business with kindness.
My other two guests are Paul Trapp, who is a former senior military leader who served as chief of recruiting for the Army National Guard and is a founding owner/CEO of EventPrep, Inc., and Steve Davis, who is a founding owner/president/COO of EventPrep, Inc. and currently serves as a chief warrant officer and CID special agent in the Army Reserves.
They join me today to explain the key factors that help find the right employees and keep them happy and productive while reaping significant business benefits. Paul and Steve share advice on recruitment, establishing a culture, and investing in and recognizing employees in order to retain talent, create a better workplace, and have a stronger business.
- How doing business with kindness gets us more publicity and creates win-win situations for all
- What Public Relations is and how to create messages that will capture the media’s attention
- The problem in today’s world with publicity and how to get a return on investment from PR
- The secret sauce formula for creating a great media script and what a media script is used for
- The biggest mistake that most people make with their PR and the best way to get results
- What the “ooh-aah factor” is and how to use it to build trust and connections with people
- Why writing a book can be instrumental in establishing credibility and being successful
- The key factors that help find the right employees and keep them happy and productive
- How to recruit passionate, productive employees who contribute to a positive work culture
- Establishing an attractive and sustainable business culture in order to retain the right talent
- Why investing in employees raises their performance and strengthens their commitment
“When you’re doing business with kindness, you’re going to get more publicity, you will have happier clients, and you will have more satisfied employees. In fact, you will be more happy, which makes for better work and attracts people to you.” – Jill Lublin
Jill Lublin is an international speaker on the topics of Radical Influence, Publicity, Networking, Kindness, and Referrals.
She is the author of four Best Selling books including, Get Noticed…Get Referrals (McGraw Hill), and co-author of Guerrilla Publicity and Networking Magic.
Jill’s latest book, Profit of Kindness, went #1 in four categories.
She is a master strategist on how to position your business for more profitability and more visibility in the marketplace.
Jill is CEO of a strategic consulting firm and has over 25 years of experience working with over 100,000 people plus national and international media.
She teaches Publicity Crash Courses as both live events and live webinars and consults and speaks all over the world.
Jill also helps authors to create book deals with major publishers and agents, as well as obtain foreign rights deals.
Paul Trapp is a founding owner/CEO of EventPrep, Inc. (www.eventprep.com), a full-service meeting planning and management company that supports 16 franchises across the U.S.
He is co-author of the book Prep for Success: The Entrepreneur’s Guide to Achieving Your Dreams.
Trapp is a former senior military leader who served as chief of recruiting for the Army National Guard and holds over 30 years of experience in contract management, event planning, and organizing conferences, seminars, and meetings.
“Culture is either by default or design.” – Paul Trapp
Stephen Davis is a founding owner/president/COO of EventPrep, Inc., and co-author of Prep for Success: The Entrepreneur’s Guide to Achieving Your Dreams.
Davis is a multi-state operations director who focuses on conference development, implementation, management, and conference design.
He currently serves as a chief warrant officer and CID special agent in the Army Reserves. Davis deployed twice in support of the global war on terrorism.
In 2016, Davis and Paul Trapp launched Federal Conference, Inc., which provided professional event planning and management services to the government and commercial marketplaces.
Federal Conference, Inc., twice was a two-time Inc. 500 award recipient and executes over 3,000 events annually around the world.
“Hire slowly and fire quickly. If you know that someone is not good for you, the culture, or the company, they’ve got to go, because it’s like a cancer spreading. When your other employees see the way that you handle someone who is a threat to the culture and you do nothing, you might as well destroy your own culture yourself.” – Stephen Davis
Check out the video below to watch our interview:
- Contact Jill Lublin at Info@JillLublin.com or (415)-883-5455
- The Profit of Kindness: How to Influence Others, Establish Trust, and Build Lasting Business Relationships by Jill Lublin
- Guerrilla Publicity: Hundreds of Sure-Fire Tactics to Get Maximum Sales for Minimum Dollars…Includes Podcasts, Blogs, and Media Training for the Digital Age by Jill Lublin
- Get Noticed… Get Referrals: Build Your Client Base and Your Business by Making a Name For Yourself by Jill Lublin
- Networking Magic: How to Find Connections that Transform your Life by Jill Lublin
- Prep For Success: The Entrepreneur’s Guide to Achieving Your Dreams by Paul Trapp and Stephen Davis
- The Peter Montoya Leadership Experience Podcast
- Ask and You Will Succeed: 1001 Extraordinary Questions to Create Life-Changing Results
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts:
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is truly invaluable!