Today, in part two of a two-part series with Kerri Hummingbird, we discuss releasing stress, anxiety, and worry, and healing the Mother Wound.
Our personal reality is typically constructed from a very limited point of view based on our own personal experiences and conditioning. The stories that we tell ourselves that align with this reality sometimes propel us forward into success while other times they keep us stuck right where we are and often hold us back from living a life of fulfillment and purpose.
This reality may be continuously creating a lot of unnecessary stress, anxiety, worry, and fear in our lives. What we have to do is let go of the delusions that we are caught up in and learn to tune into the power of the superconscious mind in order to get rid of the stories that disempower us, create conflict in our lives, hurt our relationships, and stop us from healing.
My guest, Kerri Hummingbird, is a Soul Guide, shamanic healer, inspirational speaker, #1 international best-selling author, and the host of Soul Nectar Show who inspires people to lead their lives wide awake with an authenticity, passion, and purpose that positively impacts others. She joins me today to discuss what the Mother Wound is, how it relates to people being unable to make changes in their lives, and how we can find the courage to heal it, reclaim our power, and turn our wounds into wisdom.
- What the Mother Wound is and how it makes people unable to make changes in their lives
- Why healing the Mother Wound takes courage and what’s on the other side of healing it
- Reclaiming our power, honoring our mothers, and mending the sacred hoop of humanity
- How we can embrace our inner fierceness and bring fierce love to our families and communities
- Understanding the powerful role mothers play in their children’s development and in humanity
- Learning how to quiet our mind’s critical naysayer and feel confident and empowered
“When you’ve been telling the same story for your whole life and you’ve built evidence that it’s true, it’s really hard to then clear the slate and go, ‘Maybe I actually don’t know what’s true. Maybe all of that only happened because I was telling a story about my mom that was based on some early childhood things that I don’t even remember that started gaining momentum like a snowball down an avalanche, and it created this reality of her, in my mind, being a certain way.’” – Kerri Hummingbird
Kerri Hummingbird is a Soul Guide, shamanic healer, inspirational speaker, host of Soul Nectar Show, and the #1 international best-selling author of “The Second Wave: Transcending the Human Drama” and the award-winning best-selling book “Awakening To Me: One Woman’s Journey To Self Love” which describes the early years of her spiritual awakening.
Ms. Hummingbird inspires people to lead their lives wide awake with an authenticity, passion, and purpose that positively impacts others. She catalyzes mind-shifts that transform life challenges into gifts of wisdom.
Kerri has over 20 years of experience in leading by inspiration, and a special passion for empowering women to be the artists of their lives. She mentors women to rewrite the story of their lives through inner transformation, connection to essence, remembrance of purpose, and realignment to authenticity and truth.
Kerri is certified in energy medicine by the Four Winds Light Body School, certified as a spiritual coach by the Artist of the Spirit Coach Training Program and HeatherAsh Amara, certified in empowerment and firewalk training by Sundoor, and certified as a Warrior Goddess Facilitator. She is the past President of the Austin Chapter of the International Association of Women (IAW).
Prior to her career as a Soul Guide, Ms. Hummingbird had a 20-year career as a technical and marketing communications consultant in both Silicon Valley and Austin high-tech communities. She has served in leadership since she began working, most notably serving on the Board of the Silicon Valley chapter of the Society for Technical Communication. Kerri also inspired and led over 150 artists to open their studios to the public as the Executive Director of the non-profit Silicon Valley Open Studios in the Bay Area, California for several years in the early 2000s.
Her newest book, which is already a #1 international best-seller, is called “Love Is Fierce: Healing the Mother Wound” and describes the most direct path to spiritual enlightenment.
“This work is twisty and turny, and your ego has a million deflections for it and a million stories. We need each other to keep ourselves sane as we go through the untangling. There’s a lot of pieces that need to be unwoven, pulled apart, and opened, and the only way to really do this work is you have to be safe enough and held enough with love and compassion and forgiveness in a community space or with a mentor that you can actually peel back these layers because they are very tender. This is not the kind of work that you’re going to do over the weekend, it’s going to take time. This work is very much about revealing what you’re doing by default that you don’t even know you’re doing, that’s causing relationship challenges and preventing you from deepening into a space of intimacy and vulnerability with the people in your life, including yourself. ” – Kerri Hummingbird
Check out the video below to watch our interview:
- MotherWoundBook.com – Claim your copy of “Love Is Fierce” and receive 17 days of inspiration to your email inbox with “The Return of Mother Wisdom” Summit
- The Second Wave: Transcending the Human Drama by Kerri Hummingbird
- Awakening To Me: One Woman’s Journey To Self Love by Kerri Hummingbird
- Love Is Fierce: Healing the Mother Wound by Kerri Hummingbird
- Soul Nectar Show with Kerri Hummingbird on Apple Podcasts
- Follow Kerri Hummingbird on Facebook
- Follow Kerri Hummingbird on Twitter
- Follow Kerri Hummingbird on Instagram
- Follow Kerri Hummingbird on LinkedIn
- Follow Kerri Hummingbird on YouTube
- The Gene Keys: Embracing Your Higher Purpose by Richard Rudd
- The Courage to Change Everything: Daily Strategies and Essential Wisdom to Awaken Your Inner Genius by Ken D. Foster
- Contact JBK Wellness Labs at (888)-773-1307
- VillaKaliMa.com – Contact Villa Kali Ma at (619)-246-8862
- Villa Kali Ma on Facebook
- CuraLife.com – Use the coupon code “courage” at check out to receive $20 off your first order and 15% off your orders for the first year!
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts:
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
- Follow Ken D. Foster on LinkedIn
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is truly invaluable!