Today we discuss stepping into the power of positivity, compassion, connection, and gratitude.
It takes courage to let go of everything that we’ve known about ourselves and others and to start connecting deeply with ourselves. We must have courage in order to release the chapters in our lives that have been filled with anger, resentment, regret, and pain, and turn to love. I’m talking about a love so deep that it shatters the darkness within our souls and awakens us to ongoing gratitude.
We are all in this journey of life together, each one of us contributing to another individual’s awakening. This journey starts with compassion for ourselves, and only then can it expand outward to expressing compassion for everyone we meet. A powerful way to step into compassion is to first start through the expression of gratitude. When we set our intention to find gratitude within ourselves, we begin a quest that leads us to peace and happiness for ourselves and others.
My first guest, Liza Maribel, is a Strategic Intervention and Life Coach dedicated to helping people overcome their fears and blockages in order to obtain a fulfilled and happy life. She is the Founder of The Liza Maribel Foundation, a foundation that was created to serve and empower single-parent homes, creating strong sustainable home environments where both the parent and children can thrive.
Liza joins me today to discuss using the power of the mind, affirmations, and gratitude to overcome challenges and experience more happiness and success in our lives. She shares how we can create life-altering shifts in our perspective that can break down our self-imposed barriers and help us reconnect with our true selves.
My second guest, Sharon Wilson, is the Founder and Chief Inspiration Officer at The Coaching from Spirit Institute, an online training and mentoring organization that supports people to create empowered lives and businesses. She is a Certified Spiritual Counselor and an internationally-known expert who has mentored thousands of people to work less, make more money, and have more fun in their lives.
Sharon joins me today to share how we can shift from worry, fear, and doubt and create a deeper connection to our inner guidance in order to navigate the obstacles of life and business. She also provides insight into how we can use our “energy blueprint” to assess the beliefs, patterns, and behaviors that are and are not serving and empowering us.
- Releasing the chapters of our lives that have been filled with anger, resentment, and regrets
- Diving deep into a place of gratitude and compassion to live a happier and more fulfilling life
- The power of the mind and how affirmations work to help us reach our greatest potential
- Clearing stress and life’s greatest challenges through meditation, gratitude, and connection
- Developing a “partnership agreement” with our higher guidance to get through anything in life
- Creating a heart-centered business through our passion and shifting from selling to serving
- Reviewing our “energy blueprint” and the beliefs and behaviors that are and are not serving us
- Easily attracting soul clients and customers and effectively communicating the value of our offer
“When you start developing gratitude and a sense of connection with yourself, you feel more connected with the outside world. You feel more compelled to help people and understand what they’re going through when you develop that sense of compassion.” – Liza Maribel
Born and raised in the Dominican Republic, Liza Maribel is the Founder of The Liza Maribel Foundation, a foundation that was created to serve and empower single-parent homes.
They are dedicated to creating strong sustainable home environments where both the parent and children can thrive physically, emotionally, financially, and spiritually.
Their vision is a world of empowerment, joy, and possibilities for our youths by providing support, educational programs, and resources to hundreds of foster children, survivors of domestic violence, and rescued sex trafficking children.
Liza also works full-time as a Software Project manager for a high-tech startup company. She is a single mom and is currently writing her first book: Break the normal. Be victorious!
Sharon Wilson is the Founder and Chief Inspiration Officer at The Coaching from Spirit Institute for over 22 years.
She started her business all while caring for her newborn baby and replaced her corporate income in just three months using a system given to her in a meditation.
Since then, Sharon has become an internationally-known expert who has mentored thousands of people to work less, make more money, and have more fun in their lives using her inner and outer approach to accomplishing goals.
She specializes in using a leading-edge approach that she calls “energy management coaching” to create amazing results for her clients and students.
Sharon is a Certified Spiritual Counselor and co-author of “Intentional Change,” “Living an Extraordinary Life,” “Coaching with Spirit,” and “Life Lessons for Mastering the Law of Attraction,” with Jack Canfield.
“There’s something so powerful about being grateful in advance. When we focus for just one minute on the power of gratitude, it activates cellular and neural energies that then attract another like thought. Then, we’re on a positive energy roll, and the more we do that, the more we’ll dissipate beliefs that are not serving us.” – Sharon Wilson
Check out the video below to watch our interview:
- Follow Liza Maribel on Facebook
- Follow The Liza Maribel Foundation on Instagram
- Get Sharon’s FREE Training where you will learn how to turn “selling” conversations into “serving” conversations and have potential clients feeling excited to buy your product, program or service.
- Contact Sharon Wilson at SharonWilson@coachingfromSpirit.com
- Follow Coaching From Spirit Institute on Facebook
- Follow Coaching From Spirit Institute on Instagram
- Follow Sharon Wilson on Twitter
- CouragetoChange.us/Invite – Your Exclusive Invitation: Become a member of Ken’s book development team for the launch of his 7th book and share in how it’s done!
- The Courage to Change Everything: Strategies and Wisdom to Transform Your Life One Day at a Time
- Ask and You Will Succeed: 1,001 Extraordinary Questions to Create Life-Changing Results
- Learn More About Host Ken D. Foster
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is truly invaluable!