Today we discuss shifting upside down thinking and reorienting our consciousness to live a happy, harmonious, and meaningful life.
Today’s guest, Mark Gober, is an international speaker, author of An End to Upside Down Thinking and An End to Upside Down Living, and host of the podcast, Where Is My Mind?. He joins me today to discuss how we can make better decisions by accessing and harnessing our innate intuitive abilities, tap into higher states of consciousness, and reshape our view of human potential and how we treat one another to create a better world for all.
- How to use our minds to stop making poor choices and get what we want in life
- What consciousness is, where it comes from, and what limits our ability to access it
- How consciousness applies to what’s going on in our world today
- Going beyond the thinking mind and being a channel or conduit for broader intelligence
- Where consciousness goes once the body dies and consciousness leaves the body
- Determining the overall intention of our lives and using that as our compass
- The 4 pathways of yoga and how they can be used to remove our past conditioning
“The best thing that we can do is perfect ourselves to become the purest vessel of this universal consciousness and intelligence so that we can be of service to the whole.” – Mark Gober
Mark Gober is an international speaker and author of An End to Upside Down Thinking (2018), which was awarded the IPPY best science book of 2019. He is also the author of An End to Upside Down Living (2020), and host of the podcast Where Is My Mind? (2019).
Additionally, Mark serves on the Board of the Institute of Noetic Sciences and the School of Wholeness and Enlightenment.
Gober’s background is in business as a Partner at Sherpa Technology Group in Silicon Valley and previously as an investment banking analyst in New York.
He graduated magna cum laude from Princeton University, where he wrote his award-winning thesis on Daniel Kahneman’s Nobel Prize-winning “Prospect Theory” and was elected a captain of Princeton’s Division I Tennis Team.
“The higher state is part of our innate nature. It’s actually who and what we are, but our body and our brain restrict that. Reaching these higher states is getting the blocks out of the way.” – Mark Gober
Check out the video below to watch our interview:
- An End to Upside Down Thinking: Dispelling the Myth That the Brain Produces Consciousness, and the Implications for Everyday Life by Mark Gober
- An End to Upside Down Living: Reorienting Our Consciousness to Live Better and Save the Human Species by Mark Gober
- Where Is My Mind podcast with Mark Gober
- Episode of Where is My Mind podcast with guest Dannion Brinkley on his four near-death experiences
- Contact JBK Wellness Labs at (888)-773-1307
- CuraLife.com – Use the coupon code “courage” at check out to receive $20 off your first order and 15% off your orders for the first year!
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts:
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is truly invaluable!