Today we discuss the courage to take your health and wellness to a completely new level.
My guest, Cat Dillon, is a Registered Holistic Nutritionist, professional chef, and Certified Transformational Wellness Coach who assists wellness seekers through the co-mingling of food as medicine, holistic lifestyle principles, and transformational coaching. She joins me today to share tips and insight for how we heal and break out of our old self-sabotaging patterns and develop a fresh and empowering mindset toward the way we connect with fueling our bodies. She discusses how we can recharge our motivation and live happier, healthier lives through the commitment to change our habits, routines, and rituals.
- Tips for making positive changes and transforming health in all areas of your life
- Eliminating confusion and figuring out how to listen to your body to know what it needs
- Why people who have poor sleep habits often also have poor eating habits
- The difference between a routine and a ritual and why routines can be difficult to stick to
- How routines and rituals can help us and how we can also help others
- The process of learning how to break one ritual and start a new one
“When we go in without a plan, when we go in without a focused intention, and when we go in without a substitute, then we’re going to be left not having that confidence that we need to take it to the next level.” – Cat Dillon
Cat Dillon is a Registered Holistic Nutritionist, professional chef, and Certified Transformational Wellness Coach.
She assists wellness seekers through the co-mingling of food as medicine, holistic lifestyle principles, and transformational coaching.
Through tangible teachings, Cat transforms her clients’ unsuccessful attempts at improving and maintaining their health using her empowering nutrition and self-care programs.
She focuses on empowering everyone with the ability to source their own energy, focus, and well-being for life.
Cat helps motivate and educate clients at any level of change. She encourages everyone to learn to listen to their bodies’ innate wisdom, so that they can facilitate their own healing, and achieve their desired results.
“We need to create a place in our bodies where we have an open channel. Where we don’t have that static, that in-between, that layer of stuff that gets in the way of our true knowing and our true acknowledging of how we’re feeling. Because if we truly understand how our body is feeling from a moment-to-moment process, then we know what our body needs. We have to acknowledge where we’re at.” – Cat Dillon
Check out the video of our interview below:
“Even more important than what you’re eating is what your sleep looks like because if your sleep sucks, I guarantee you that you’re not going to be eating broccoli and kale the next day. You’re going to be wanting more coffee, alcohol, sugar, and excess carbohydrates. Your body’s going to be constantly looking for that next thing that’s going to either stimulate you–likely create a dopamine hit because you’re not feeling well–or, you’re going to be looking for some grounding and some calming, which you’re not going to get from that glass of wine, I guarantee you.” – Cat Dillon
- Join the Routines and Rituals Symposium – April 26th-May 8th, 2021
- Join Cat Dillon’s Facebook Group, Healthy Hacks That Last
- Follow Cat Dillon on Facebook
- Follow Cat Dillon on Instagram
- The Courage to Change Everything: Daily Strategies and Essential Wisdom to Awaken Your Inner Genius by Ken D. Foster
- Contact JBK Wellness Labs at (888)-773-1307
- VillaKaliMa.com – Contact Villa Kali Ma at (619)-246-8862
- Villa Kali Ma on Facebook
- CuraLife.com – Use the coupon code “courage” at check out to receive $20 off your first order and 15% off your orders for the first year!
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts:
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
- Follow Ken D. Foster on LinkedIn
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is truly invaluable!