Today we discuss what it takes to create a wealth mindset and multiple streams of income.
Do you think that by making some wise choices you might be able to create more wealth in your life? Well, if you said yes, then here’s one easy way to get yourself on the right path. Begin reviewing your life every single day, at the end of the day, by asking yourself these three simple questions:
- “What worked?”
- “What didn’t?”
- “Where can I improve tomorrow?”
Today’s guest, Robert G. Allen, is one of the most influential investment advisors of all time and has authored several bestselling personal finance books. He joins me today to talk about what it takes to be wealthy, even if you’re starting from absolute zero. Robert provides insight on the biggest obstacle to creating wealth and how to create multiple streams of income and financial freedom.
- The impact of building our lives on truth and wisdom versus information and fact
- Taking full responsibility for our decisions and practicing honest introspection
- How people get into the wealth mindset to start generating wealth for themselves
- Having the courage and dedication to create both internal and external wealth
- The importance of having a vision and a dream to build our wealth around
- Determining if we have what it truly takes to be wealthy regardless of circumstance
- The three fundamental pieces of knowledge everyone needs in order to succeed
- Why creating wealth is still possible even when starting from zero with no money
- The biggest obstacle that stands in the way of people creating wealth for themselves
“If you don’t have a strong mindset – a strong inner wealth – then it’s very hard to create wealth on the outside.” – Robert G. Allen
Robert G. Allen is one of the most influential investment advisors of all time and has authored several bestselling personal finance books.
His books include Multiple Streams of Income, Cracking the Millionaire Code, The One-Minute Millionaire: The Enlightened Way to Wealth (co-authored with Mark Victor Hansen), Cash in a Flash: Fast Money in Slow Times (also coauthored with Mark Victor Hansen), and the #1 all-time bestselling real estate investment book, Nothing Down.
As a popular talk-show guest, Robert Allen has appeared on hundreds of programs, including Good Morning America, Neil Cavuto, and Larry King Live.
He has also been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Newsweek, Barron’s Money Magazine, and Reader’s Digest.
“You are your wealth. Everything you want will come from you. What you add in terms of knowledge and skill is all going to come from you, and it’s all based on courage.” – Robert G. Allen
Check out the videos below to watch our interview:
- Multiple Streams of Income: How to Generate a Lifetime of Unlimited Wealth!
- Cracking the Millionaire Code: Your Key to Enlightened Wealth
- The One-Minute Millionaire: The Enlightened Way to Wealth
- Cash in a Flash: Fast Money in Slow Times
- Nothing Down: How to Buy Real Estate With Little or No Money Down
- Nothing Down for the 2000s: Dynamic New Wealth Strategies in Real Estate
- The Courage to Change Everything: Strategies and Wisdom to Transform Your Life One Day at a Time
- Learn More About Host Ken D. Foster
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is truly invaluable!