Today we discuss how to how to pivot, up-level our thinking, and create wealth in all areas of our lives.
Today’s guest, Robert Kiyosaki, best known as the author of Rich Dad Poor Dad—the #1 personal finance book of all time—has challenged and changed the way tens of millions of people around the world think about money. Robert joins me today to share advice for individuals who are struggling financially in today’s current economic crisis, and why he believes the world needs more entrepreneurs.
- The courage to create wealth and take our businesses and lives to the next level
- Transcending our cognitive dissonance and applying new principles in our lives
- Advice for individuals that are hurting financially in this these times of adversity
- The importance of mindset in today’s economic crisis and how we can rewire our minds
- Perspectives on money, investing, and education that contradict conventional wisdom
- What we need as individuals and as a nation to ensure a brighter future ahead of us
“If you don’t control your money, somebody else will.” – Robert Kiyosaki
Best known as the author of Rich Dad Poor Dad—the #1 personal finance book of all time—Robert Kiyosaki has challenged and changed the way tens of millions of people around the world think about money. He is an entrepreneur, educator, and investor who believes the world needs more entrepreneurs who will create jobs.
With perspectives on money and investing that often contradict conventional wisdom, Robert has earned an international reputation for straight talk, irreverence, and courage and has become a passionate and outspoken advocate for financial education.
Robert and Kim Kiyosaki are founders of The Rich Dad Company, a financial education company, and creators of the CASHFLOW® games. In 2014, the company leveraged the global success of the Rich Dad games with the launch of new and breakthrough offerings in mobile and online gaming as well as Rich Dad’s CLUTCH, a digital learning platform.
Robert has been heralded as a visionary who has a gift for simplifying complex concepts—ideas related to money, investing, finance, and economics—and has shared his personal journey to financial freedom in ways that resonate with audiences of all ages and backgrounds.
His core principles and messages—like “Your house is not an asset“ and “Invest for cash flow” and “savers are losers”—have ignited a firestorm of criticism and ridicule… only to have played out on the world economic stage over the past decade in ways that were both unsettling and prophetic.
“The underlying condition in America is debt, the same as it is for coronavirus. People can’t afford health care, there’s no financial education in our schools, and so the poor get poorer. It’s tragic.” – Robert Kiyosaki
Check out the video below to watch our interview:
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! By Robert Kiyosaki
- Rich Dad’s Prophecy: Why the Biggest Stock Market Crash in History Is Still Coming…And How You Can Prepare Yourself and Profit from It! By Robert Kiyosaki
- Who Stole My Pension?: How You Can Stop the Looting by Robert Kiyosaki and Siedle Edward
- The CASHFLOW Game
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts:
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is truly invaluable!