Today we discuss the courage to avoid burnout, create positive change, and generate passion and purpose in our lives.
My first guest, Patricia Raskin, is a nationally recognized, multi-media talk show host, award-winning producer, community leader, and business owner who is recognized by her peers and audiences as the “powerhouse voice” on lifestyle, health and wellness, and inspirational programs. She joins me today to discuss how to overcome fear, anxiety, and burnout and reclaim control of all areas of our lives with the power of courage and positive thinking.
My second guest, Cary Jack, is a lifestyle entrepreneur, author, podcast host, professional actor/model, biohacker, eco-warrior, martial artist, and humanitarian striving to make a positive impact on this planet. He joins me today to discuss how to avoid burnout, achieve blissful balance, and create more passion, purpose, and positive impact in our lives.
- How to overcome the fears that hold you back and break negative patterns
- What it means to be successful in modern-day society and how courage comes into play
- How to handle anxiety and overcome periods of burnout in order to reach your full potential
- Why balance equals happiness and the 10 Alignments of Being a Happy Hustler
- How to increase your income and impact while maintaining freedom and fulfillment
“I think the most important thing in any turning point or any time that you’re going through a crisis is to feel it and recognize it. No, it’s not fun, it’s painful. But actually feel it in your body and let it move through, and then from there, you can start to problem-solve. If you deny it or you say it’s not really happening, it’s just going to come back and bite you all over again.” – Patricia Raskin
Patricia Raskin is a nationally recognized, multi-media talk show host, award-winning producer, and business owner.
She is recognized by her peers and audiences as the “powerhouse voice” on lifestyle, health and wellness, and inspirational programs. Her work as a trainer, speaker, and coach to thousands of participants, focuses on creating positive change on a local, regional, and national level.
Patricia has been known as a “positive media” pioneer for four decades. Her programs have aired on Cumulus, PBS, and NPR affiliates, WTKF, 107.3FM, Blog Talk Radio, and she was one of the first to create positive radio programs on the internet.
Patricia has interviewed over 3,000 guests including, Dr. Maya Angelou, Dr. Memhet Oz, Marianne Williamson, Dr. John Gray, Richard Bach, Dr. Andrew Weil, Jack Canfield, Joan Lunden, ABC Shark Tank’s Kevin O’Leary, and award-winning actor Jane Seymour. She has interviewed talented writers, producers, and directors from the Hallmark Channel including Michael Landon Jr., Elliot Gould, Ernest Borgnine, and Patty Duke.
The Patricia Raskin Show, aired on the News Talk 630 WPRO, a Cumulus Broadcasting affiliate, for ten years. Her program is now broadcast exclusively on VoiceAmerica.com, its nineteenth year, heard live on Mondays on the Variety Channel at 2PM ET/11AM PT, rebroadcast on Saturdays at 3PMET on the Health and Wellness Channel, archived on VoiceAmerica, and available on iTunes.
Patricia works with companies, businesses, and non-profit organizations to create trainings, seminars, radio programs, podcasts, and events that promote healthy living. Her work as a podcast coach helps clients craft, develop, and deliver their podcasts. The podcast series she produces for clients includes coaching, recording, and uploads to iTunes and other podcast networks.
Patricia is working with Rhode Island Public Broadcasting Service (PBS) to host a series entitled “Positive Aging.”
She holds a Bachelors degree from Lesley College and a Masters degree in Counseling from Salem State College. Patricia is a Certified Professional Coach (CPC) from the World Coach Institute. She is a 2017 graduate of the NU11 class of Leadership Rhode Island.
Patricia is a recipient of the 2020 Providence Business News (PBN) Leaders and Achievers Award, the 2015 Rhode Island Small Business (SBA) Award, 1996 and 2003 Distinguished Woman of the Year Award from the Carteret County (North Carolina) Council for Women, and the 2001 recipient of the Circle of Excellence Media Award from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
Cary Jack is a lifestyle entrepreneur, author, podcast host, professional actor/model, biohacker, eco-warrior, martial artist, and humanitarian striving to make a positive impact on this planet.
He split time growing up on the beaches of Sarasota, Florida, and in the mountains of Red Lodge, Montana where he first learned the art of a balanced lifestyle.
As a professional model/actor, Cary Jack was represented by top talent agencies like Wilhelmina and Next Models. He has represented many international brands such as Burberry, Hermes, Topman, Corona, Marriott, Home Depot, Visa, Royal Caribbean, Cadillac, and Vogue. As a Second City Improv Comedy Graduate, Cary Jack has performed on networks such as HBO, NBC, ABC, and USA.
As a digital marketing specialist, Cary Jack has personally worked with many world-class entrepreneurs such as Russell Brunson, Lewis Howes, Rory Vaden, and John Lee Dumas. As a biohacking human performance expert Cary Jack has coached Elite Entrepreneurs, Professional Athletes, Olympic Gold Medalists, Stanley Cup Winners, Fortune 500 CEO’s and many others.
Cary is the founder of The Happy Hustle, whose mission is to educate, inspire, and entertain, while reminding you to enjoy the journey, not just the destination, as you Happy Hustle for a life of passion and purpose. After experiencing entrepreneurial burnout, he founded The Happy Hustle Podcast, where he interviews an array of powerful guests, from successful entrepreneurs to spiritual masters.
Through courses, events, and content, Cary instills more blissful balance and fulfillment in your life while helping you put the Happy back in your Hustle! He regularly speaks on stages in the personal development and entrepreneurial industry. Cary has spoken for US military branches: US Navy elite seamen, Army special forces, and the Marines.
In addition, he was nominated for an upcoming TEDx Talk and has spoken to schools internationally in Guatemala, Thailand, and Brazil, and universities such as the University of Florida. Cary has also presented at IBM and Microsoft headquarters in NYC. Cary has become a trusted voice for self-care and balance while building a business.
Whether negotiating a purchase or selling a product, the art of the deal has been an infatuation for Cary. He knew he was going to have his own business ever since the first lawn he cut in exchange for 2 bucks. Since then, he has had technically 4 start-ups, 3 failing epically, but learning all the while. He is blessed to say he’s now an actual entrepreneur, not a wantrepreneur, and lives life (mostly) on his terms.
After hustlin’ to the brink of burnout with his tech-startup in NYC, he is now much more interested in Lifestyle Entrepreneurship and focuses on maximum productivity in minimum time spent working so he can go fly fishing more.
“You can have your cake and eat it, too. Don’t believe the entrepreneurial myth that you have to grind your face off and sacrifice your faith, your family, your fitness, your fun, for profits and success. Stop sacrificing and really start living that life of passion, purpose, and positive impact.” – Cary Jack
Check out the videos below to watch our interviews:
- Check out The Patricia Raskin Show on Voice America
- Check out The Patricia Raskin Show on Apple Podcasts
- Follow Patricia Raskin on Facebook
- Follow Patricia Raskin on Instagram
- Follow Patricia Raskin on Twitter
- Follow Patricia Raskin on LinkedIn
- Follow Patricia Raskin on Youtube
- Take Cary Jack’s 60-second quiz to find out where you may be lacking in each of the 10 Alignments of a Happy Hustler
- Sign-up for Cary Jack’s FREE S.O.U.L.M.A.P.P.I.N Masterclass For Purpose-Driven Entrepreneurs who want to learn how to avoid burn-out, create a healthy work-life balance, and reach their business goals – on June 24, 2021, at 2PM EST
- Check out The Happy Hustle Podcast
- Listen to Ken on Cary Jack’s Happy Hustle Podcast – Episode: “Reignite Courage, Wisdom, & Explosive Growth”
- Watch Ken and Cary Jack’s interview on The Happy Hustle Podcast
- Follow Cary Jack on Facebook
- Follow Cary Jack on Instagram
- Follow Cary Jack on Twitter
- Follow Cary Jack on LinkedIn
- The Courage to Change Everything: Daily Strategies and Essential Wisdom to Awaken Your Inner Genius by Ken D. Foster
- Contact JBK Wellness Labs at (888)-773-1307
- VillaKaliMa.com – Contact Villa Kali Ma at (619)-246-8862
- Villa Kali Ma on Facebook
- CuraLife.com – Use the coupon code “courage” at check out to receive $20 off your first order and 15% off your orders for the first year!
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts:
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
- Follow Ken D. Foster on LinkedIn
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is truly invaluable!